15: Lord Knows Who

Y/n's Pov
January 9th
A flashback.

"Papi come here" So my wife and I made up. Again.

We're here in Barbados taking a little couple break. Since it's your girl's birthday.

"That's really a nice piece on you, what is it called? is it a lingerie or a bathing suit?"

"Touch it and figure it out, it's your favorite color"

"I knowww, but like.. oh wow you.. wow Robyn, wow"

"Comere get a taste" She winked at me but its a fail, she doesn't know how to wink.

"If it's you, how can I resist?"

"mhm, rip this off me baby"

"Wait until dinner my love, come get up"

"Okay my love"

Then we heard a knock on our door.

"Sorry to bother you ma'am but, there's a man outside? he's asking for Robyn Rihanna Fenty"

"Who?"

"He's name is Rakim Mayers" Who again now?

That day become hell for us. We fought, we yelled at each other. We're a mess. We argued, that's just fucked.

Present Day.

"What is that sad look in your eyes Why are you crying?" Beyoncé asked while preparing my bag for work.

"Tell me now, tell me now, Tell me, why you're feelin' this way?"

"Y/n you know I hate to see you so down"

"oh Bey its my heart, that's breakin' all in pieces Makin' me cry Makin' me feel blue"

"Is there anything that I can do?" I remained silent.

"Why don't you tell me where it hurts now? And I'll do my best to make it better"

"Really?"

"Yes, I'll do my best to make those tears all go away Just tell me where it hurts now and what's the matter"

"tell me why do I love her with a love so tender?"

"and if you let me say all of the hurt will go away?"

"She left my heart in the cold. I just need somebody to hold on. She texted me this morning" I hugged her like a little girl

'Give me a chance to put back all the pieces of your broken heart I will Make it just like new. There's so many things that I can do'

Bey read the Message from her.

"That's actually sweet. At least she's tying"

"It's my day off why are you fixing my work bag?"

"because I miss doing this for you my little sister"

"I miss my bigger sis too, I love you Ju"

"The nickname is back too, Bedbug?"

"Omg you know what, let's go to The mansion, let's go get ice cream and share it with solo"

"Okay" We shared a high five.

-
"Okay, remember when solange Called the cops on dad of yelling because you and your boyfriend was on your room finding a coloring book?"

"oh well, she told dad we was having sex" Bey said.

"don't blame me"

"I blame you"

"Children behave" our mother said while getting hugged by my father.