25 : Y/n's Plan

Robyn's Pov

ok so i'm getting to get the kids ready to go to Y/n's mom and dad's house bc they're cooking on the grill and watching a movie for the kids.

The kids were taking a nap and I was already dressed, i didn't wear anything nice because we're going on a long flight anyways.

"come on get up, Love" I woke up Rza so he can get ready for the morning.

"where are we going?"

"you're going to grandma and grandpa's house"

"where's baba?"

"she's fixing our bags for our trip"

"can I go with y'all instead?"

"get up and brush your teeth and i'll get your outfit out, you can't come with us because it's a couples trip babes, I thought you knew?" he didn't say anything and did what I told him.

then I went to wake up the twins.

"mama" Nine cried coming up to me. Usually, their baba wakes them up.

He was crying cause he was still sleepy. Every morning.

"you wanna go get some food?"

he started rubbing his eyes and nodded.

"ok we gone go get some food"

More minutes later I got the boys ready then y/n went to check up on us while I was doing Astrids hair.

"what y'all doing?" This southern accent going good, ngl.

"im doing her edges real quick"

"hi" She waved at her baba

"wassup my baby, my princess"

"I love you"

"we love you too" I said and she went back to arrange our baggage.

"mommy, what about we go on a beach trip when you both get back from the couples trip?"

"we'll try hun, Baba is going to vancouver and us, we're going to Barbados for your uncle's graduation"

"ohhh, I didn't know y'all are really busy"

"we are, but I will tell baba about the beach trip you're saying, is that better?"

"yes but, mommy"

"what's up?"

"she's going to Vancouver with auntie Kelly, does that make you nervous or something"

The thought of Kelly and Y/n on a trip to Vancouver really does give me off vibes. Maybe I should tell Y/n's father to... You know..

"It does makes me uncomfortable, maybe we should stop thinking about that"

"okayyy, so.. have you told auntie Melissa about the thing I told you?"

About that, Rza found out that this man Melissa is seeing from a dating app is doing something behind her back. He happens to be Rza's football coach. He told me, that man has a son and they're playing on the same team in school. He basically got a son as same age as Rza.

"I haven't yet, are you sure about those things you found out? Maybe that's his nephew or something"

"Mom, he's married. Plus, a son, He called him Dad"

"Okay before everything, get in the car"

We all got seated in the van while waiting for Y/n, the twins was watching videos on their IPad while me and Rza is gossiping.