10 : I Grew A Mustache.

Y/n's Pov
9:55 PM

"Im sorr-" I punched him on his face.

It was late at night when Beyoncé told us about what this nigga did. Im furiously mad at him, I wanna kill him.

"Shawn! what the fuck? I fucking trusted you!"

"OUR FAMILY DID!" I grabbed him by his collar and our father Matthew just sat there watching me do my thing while my Brother In laws we're controlling me.

"I'd fucking kill you, if my neice wasn't born" I spat with venom on my voice.

"I'm maybe younger than you but I won't respect you as my brother anymore. Fuck you, try to talk to my sister and I'll have you here on this cold ass floor. Unconscious."

We left the house where Bey and Blue used to live and we got their things. Rorrey and Rajad looked at me scared as hell.

"Did- did you do that to my sister when you found out that she.. yk"

"No, i broke down crying because i can't believe her doing that"

"damn, you got that special place for her"

"I know her past, i would never hit her"

My father is calm, he didn't do anything to Shawn. I loved him as my brother, my mom and dad trusted him. But what did he do? broke it.

"You know y/n, having a sister like you is amazing. You treat your siblings as princesses"

"and that's my daughter" daddy said carrying the big Louis Vuitton luggage full of Bey's clothes.

We got back in our home, Mama Tina was asleep and Bey was too. In the same spot where we talked. I told my parents to stay the night because it's already 11 PM and you never know what would happen.

Robyn was on our bed with a concerned or scared look on her face. I took off my clothes and went inside the shower.

When I finished I noticed that her towel was sitting on the chair so I picked it up. When I picked it up, something fell on the floor.

"A pregnancy test?"

I cannot describe how I feel because there's no way. I picked my favorite shorts so sleep on and I said to her...

"What's a pregnancy test doing under your towel?"

"you saw?"

"Yes, are you pregnant?"

"Well as you can see, it said Iam, I didn't tell you earlier because you know.."

"yay, when is your check up?"

"The next day, I set an appointment with Michelle"

"I'm going with you"

"when are you going back to work?"

"Tomorrow" I told her pulling the covers on top of us.

"is it so cold?"

"yeah, the room temperature is at 14 degrees"

"I can turn it up" She said grabbing the remote of the AC.

"thank you" I said and hugged her.

This bed is too small for us, I need to set up another big one. Specially that her tummy is gonna get bigger in few months.

"What happened at Shawn? "

"Nothing, i just did what he deserved"

"Y/n"

"I just did one punch"

"wh- oh- what did my brothers and dad do?"

"dad just sat there..."

"Rajad and Rorrey?"

"Um well.. they was scared. Rajad asked if i did the same thing when you cheated"

"Lord Jesus"

-
The Next Day
8:29 A.M
Apex Hill, Hospital

"Doctor K!" A familliar voice bothered me on my little eye rest.

When I opened my eyes I saw  Gabrielle, Alani, Bakari and, Regina. Literally four of my Residents.

"gosh Dr. Union, here u go again bothering me.."

"damn Dr. K, you fine todayyy" Bakari said.

"Just today? pls leave"

"No, I mean you're more glowing today"

"yeah, I want two weeks off with Rihanna on my bed" Regina said making me smirk.

"my wife only want this right here.. " I said pointing to myself.

"And besides Dr. Hall, her soul is tied up with mine" I said closing back my eyes.

"Ok I wanna be you, is that clear?"

"Nah, cause my cousin is never like you right, Y/nn?" Gabrielle called me by my nickname. I know she finna ask me a favor.

"Can I scrub in Dr. Rowland's procedure today?" She begged sweetly.

"Hey I was supposed to ask that!" Bakari said being shocked.

"stop arguing, Alani is scrubbing in, you two come with Dr. Williams in the Pedia"

"And who's going with you?" Bakari asked in curiosity.

I looked at the door and it opened revealing Dr. Boseman.

"awh man, not my cousin"

"Dass ri, go play wit them children Bakari"

"By the way Y/n, you grew a mustache" Gabrielle said anr the four walk out of the room and I rolled my eyes at her joke.

"you look daddyish on the mustache, i gotta go, page me" Chad tapped my shoulder following the four.

A mustache?

I checked my face at the private bathroom connected to my office and oh. I grew a MUSTACHE?

a fucking mustache bro.

"Since when?" I took a picture and sent it to my sisters.

NemeSISSIES😒

MiddleChild 😜: *sent an attachment

MiddleChild 😜: I grew a mustache, dad said it's normal because im different from y'all.

KUNTIE (Auntie) BEY 🐝 : You wanna be UNIQUE so bad!

Mama's Favorite 😹: you look so daddy, that's so weird but Rob would like that mustache gone 😙

They are rude to me so i called my wife on face time

"HEYY! oh- why you have a filter on?"

"It's not filter, come onnn"

"look, baba got mustache"

When my son saw it, he made a 😬 face.

"Why you wearing a tennis outfit?" I asked her.

"Because we're gonna play tennis, Rza and I" She answered showing Rza's outfit.

"with Auntie Beyoncé, right?" She added.

"yeah, that's exciting" I said back.

"It supposed to be Beyoncé and I but Rza wanted to crash our date"

"He probably just bored, he should be interested to those outdoor activities, you know? to be healthy"

"Yea, you should come join us"

"I will be out at 10"

"yay, bring your own tennis raquet"

"I will, bye love you"

Thinkin if.. Should I shave this off?