40 : A Bottle Of Gin Please

Robyn's Pov

Im in fucking Italy. I miss my babies and my babydaddy. I need to work!

"love please?"

"huh?" Yn said rubbing her eyes, it's 10 PM in Houston and 6 PM here.

"can you come later this week?"

"I won't promise anything, peaches"

"i miss you"

"so do i, peach" We was face timing, i asked her what happened to her day and what did the twins had for their dinner.

"I'm sorry i had to leave you with those stubborn little Robyns"

"I had four Robyns now?" she chuckled.

"three technically, Rza is a mini you"

"yes he is, speaking of him, he's dating this girl? he fucking around?"

"you said that like he is dating the whole neighborhood, but he isn't. Those are rumors"

"How did you know?"

"Onika"

"Onika was in New York?"

"since last week, your son didn't tell you?"

"nope, i was with Astrid all day, Nine was at tennis practice" It's her day off today and tomorrow she will be going back to work, the twins will probably go to Mama Tina again.

"I think she has photograpic memory ,babe"

"huh?"

"we we're supposed to get things at the store for Mom, we lost the list she gave us and i was shocked because when we got to the store, she did all knew what to get. I asked her if that's all we're getting and she said yes...we payed for it and when we came home, the list that mama gave us was exactly what she remembered and we happened to get all the stuff on the list"

"that was impressive...." I know shes smart but I didn't know photograpic memory exist.

"Nine was also Neuro divergent, he have this thing where he gives trivia out of nowhere"

"well damn, goodluck to us, we have prodigies"

"i feel like they got that from our ancestors because there's no wayyyy"

"ancestors? do you not know that you were gifted as f?"

"I'm not gifted as f.."

"whatever baba, you are" I heard her get up and boy.... my wife is so sexy while we're a thousand of miles apart.

"oh baby..." She was drinking a bottle of water and leaning to the counter, I swear in my pants
..I-...

"oh by the way, Astrid told me about a little project they're having, it should be a family picture"

"we do have a family picture.."

"yes, he picked that one photo where we we're holding the both of them on a photo shoot when they were little"

"I'm coming home next week, we can schedule for a new family photo since Rza is coming back home too"

"hmmkay, i should go to bed now, goodnight peaches"

"goodnight baba"

"I love you" She kissed the camera and i giggled.

"i love you too" I hang up the phone and looked at Melissa.

"What?"

"You got a grown woman kissing the camera"

"It's a Yn thing, she's actually sweet"