44 : Pretty PlayBoy Rza

Rza's Pov

It's ya boy again! so i just caught my parents smoking and kissing on the balcony at 4 AM.

It doesn't look like they are in the right minds right now. Mind you it's our family reunion and they're here smoking marijuana they asses off.

"Mom, that's not decent" She's on baba's lap.

"I'm going to miss your baba, i will be going to Tokyo in Two days and we didn't have an alone time"

"Can you find me a fine Japanese boy around my age and ask for his number ? mom i swear i would marry him"

"Im so afraid that Astrid is a thot daughter like her mom, Rza is gay and Nine is an angel"

"I thought I was your favorite?"

My mom passed me the blunt and i took a hit. I do this once in a blue moon in Barbados.

"You're like yo Baba, you're actually handsome"

"pretty boy" 

"Do you like girls?" Mommy asked with her eyes now bloodshot red.

"yes, but i like boys more. You know when you look at them in they eyes and they actually pretty? you know?"

"No because i like girls, are you a virgin?"

"My first was with a girl, i had sex with a girl four rounds. I ain't know it's that good"

"wait...what do you mean?

"I nut in her because she told me to"

"and you did it?! who is this girl? I told you to practice safe sex" Baba said with wide eyes.

"somebody from school, there's a lot of shy girls in NYU and trust me, they aint innocent when you start fucking with them" I told them both.

"You're gonna have a baby sooner"

"She's on the pill"

"Love, he's growing now, he a fuck boy" My mommy laughed.

"he fuck boys too"

"Baba, they give heads better"

"A guy gave you a head already?"

"yup, he was mad good at it too" Idk, im high now too.

"Im bisexual, bisexual"

"you told us you was gay? what happened to that?"

"Im bisexual, i just said gay because...you know. And I top gays i don't fuck them but i just receive head from them"

"pussy tastes good ain't it?" Baba said smirking.

"felt good too, shit" She dapped me up and the woman that's on her lap was kissing her neck.

"Son, you want a girlfriend or a boyfriend?"

"Girlfriend right now"

"Give Marsai his number" 

"Baba she's 24"

"5 years aint an issue"

"ask auntie kellz about her number"

"she mad fine too, she isn't the one who we fuck with, she needs loving" Mom said.

"She's a spoiled girl. Spoiled girls are stressful"

"they ain't that much of a bitch"

"what happened to you when Baba started to fuck you? yea think about that"

"She started to get clingy and damn spoiled" Baba said rubbing her butt now.

"That because you got a big dick"

"Can we not talk about her dick?"

"Is yours big too?" Baba asked.

"Real big baba, you know im packing a big package down there"

"He's a bad boy now babe, omg you're grownnnn" 

"He mad disrespectful too" She lit up another blunt.

"I bet he's a good kisser"

"Real shit" I said feeling the punch of the weed.

"you have a favorite position, son?"

"Mhm, Doggy. I love me some Doggy"

"He's mad disrespectful, i told you"

"How old were you when you lost your V Card?"

"im 19"

"Nigga you just turned 19 like, 9 months ago"

"yep, i lost it in April then i had 4 bodies including the boy i was talking about"

"you having fuck buddies?"

"1 in Houston, 1 in New York, 1 in L.A, 1 in Barbados"

"you an international man"

"I was thinking if i could fuck one of my aunties"

"oh he starts talking like he a pornstar, man who the fuck you thinking you are? an actor in family stroke?"

"Auntie B is fine and thick, Auntie Solo was damn...ahhgg and auntie Mel is a bad girl"

"They turn you on?"

"I guess..I love older women"

"You getting me worked up, come on mama let's go to bed"

"Mhm, boy go back to your room and sleep"

"Copy baba, be up at 7 for the family mass"

"shit, family mass. Yeah, goodnight Rza. Do I have to give you a kiss?"

"I guess, on the forehead though"

Baba kissed my forehead and mommy did too. I'm always gonna be their baby boy even if im 19 now. Im always gonna be their lovely boy.

Im handsome and i knew that. Beyincé genes be heavy on my looks. My eyebrows and eyes always got the compliments.

Nine is Mommy's face and Astrid is mixed. With green eyes and Beyincé eyebrows.

Nine is mini Robyn. Green eyes, heavy bajan accent and the big forehead. Me and Astrid are too county. I grew up with my grandma and grandpa and same as hers, she did too.

My parents talking bout sex with me for the first time was needed. I didn't have enough sex education while i was in grade school.

Practice safe sex was always what baba tells me but i guess i like it Raw.

Girls in L.A are the most freakiest but New York girls are a different breed. They are too horny.

I knew I was going to this point. Im not a sex addict at all. I only did it 5 times.

Call me a hoe if you want to!