35 : Twin's day

Y/n's Pov

"Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl"

"thanks baba! can I have my present now?" Astrid will forever be my baby girl, even though she's six already.

Neuf is with her mommy at work. We agreed to take one twin and spend the day until dinner. We are having dinner at my parents house, Bey and Solange planned the party for the twins. Thanks to the best aunties in the world.

About Kelly's case...well Marsai has told us something about his father and sister. She said that Kelly just wanted to meet him but her father didn't like Kelly.

Marsai also said that his father is a terrible man. To her, he is treating her like his princess but to others, he is evil... specially to Kelly.

She have met Kelly before but not really too long, they only had an intrduction and she said she's willing to do anything for her sister.

Kelly is in recovery, she is being taken care in her home.

"you need to wait for your brother, baby"

"did you get him the same gift as mine?"

"maybe? it's a surprise though baby. I can't tell you"

"where's Rzy? he didn't say happy birthday to me yet" she pouted and sat there.

"hey, your brother is in his room. He's probably sleeping or doing his homeworks" one thing about Rza, he doesn't like vido games like I do, it's always homeworks or boardgames.

He's more into riddles than video games. He said it's boring.

"Can I go see him?"

"yeah, of course" Astrid ran upstairs and knocked into Rza's room. He opened it immediately, im surprised he isn't doing anything.

I mean, he's 16. I know he's doing the teenager thing. You already know what I mean.

"Hi?" He was wearing his eye protections, glasses. He's studying.

"It's my birthday!"

"ohhh riggghhhttt! happy birthdaee ae ae ae" He started clapping his hands and Astrid was just dancing.

It was bad because she's dancing like her mommy...

"where did you learn that from?"

"Auntie Bey. I saw her doing the butt thing with auntie Nicki" She said

Rza tried to hide his laugh but lost it when I looked at him.

"Oh my- Rza... No"

"whaaat? its-"

"save it boy"

"Im not even looking at any girl's a- butt in school"

"that's not the point, go back to studying"

"kk, love you"

"love you too, son. Please be ready for dinner. Wear something formal"

"yeahhh copy"

I really have a 16 year old son. I told him to get a drivers license but he insisted not to. He doesn't want to drive. He doesn't want a car.

He is living the dream of every teenage boy in the world but he doesn't want it.

Blue Ivy was really being a good archery player. I just think it's cool but she also needed to stay like the little girl she is. She's young.

"Baba?"

"hmm?"

"how did you and mommy meet?"

"uhhh well...mommy and auntie bey are bestfriends. One time BB introduced mommy to us. Your mommy did not like Baba at the first time meeting"