22 : Trust Issues

Robyn's Pov

"Mrs. Knowles?" he looked at me with confused look.

"Its me"

"we had removed the bullet from Dr. Knowles' abdomen. We still need to check on her and wait till she wake up. The operation was okay and you dont need to worry about anything" He explained to me.

"Is she safe now?"

"Safer as ever you could imagine Robyn. See you around" he smiled and walked away.

Thank you heavens.
_
Alani's Pov

Kelly and I have been dating for years now and we're already getting married by the end of this year. I don't have any issues with my partner, our relationship was pretty solid. But there's this one thing that I'm so bothered with.

So as we started our relationship we already knew who each others' exes and crushes were. I was glad that she was very open about it and I had no problem with it at all of course, I know it's all in the past but as a girl, I had this urge to stalk her. That's when I found out that Beyoncé and her are getting in touch.

I was okay at first. But in the long run, I knew it was already affecting me. I know that their relationship in the past was only admiration, but I also know that Kelly's family liked her a lot.

This morning, I had to borrow her phone, I accidentally saw her messages and found out that my cousin and Kelly are exchanging convos. I opened this to my fiance and seems like she didn't want to do anything about it. I understand that her family is still keeping in touch with Bey because I know Y/n and her are long time best friends and they grew up in a same neighbourhood, while I grew up in Atlanta. I am extremely bothered.

I can't help but compare that with my previous relationships, I also got close to my ex's family but when I knew that my ex had a new girl, I cut all ties with him and his family, just so I could give respect to the new girl and their relationship.

Though Beyoncé is also in a relationship (with her ex husband which they got divorced). I honestly don't think that we are serious about our relationship. To me, Kelly is only waiting for Bey to be available, so that she could creep in.

With what I saw this morning, too many questions entered my mind and questions my worth "am i part of the family?" "do they like me?" "Why does she still need to be in the picture?" "does she think Bey is better than me?"

I honestly don't know. She's my cousin. I don't want to suspect my cousin but I found out. Kelly told Bey, me and her had called off the engagement, which is so foul. She dated Bey while we was engaged.

Our relationship was still going because bey distanced herself. To be honest, we aren't talking right now. I know Kelly both hurt our feelings and that was messy as hell specially on Bey's side.

"you're fucking sick Kelendria! I understood that you are a human magnet and you attract people but motherfucker you've done a mistake....really? Me and my godammn cousin!?"

"you can't blame me, She was attractive to me"

"What am I? You don't see me attractive?"

"not like the way I see bey"

"oh jokes on you kelendria! The fact that you proposed to me and made me believe you loved me and after all the years.. You don't see me attractive and the one for you!?"

"stop with the bullshit mane, I'll go to bed" She said climbing on the stairs and I followed her.

"do you want to call everything off Kelendria?"

I got no response.

"Kelendria answer me!"

"I'm tired"

"Fuck that. Get the fuck off my apartment and go back to where you used to live! You got a nice house anyway"

"can you stop yelling, I just got home from the hospital and this is what I get?"

"Girl we both just came home with a 14 hour shift, I am tired as you are but.. Why"

"why what Alani?"

"BITCH ARE YOU DUMB!? I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP. YOU DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME A LITTLE. YOU DON'T TAKE LUNCH WITH ME NO MORE. YOU SLEEP I YOUR OFFICE INSTEAD! YOU SLEEP BESIDE ME BUT WHAT!? TURNING YOUR BACK AGAINST ME!?"

"you're jealous"

"of course I am! You are my fiance. Every girl that has a partner will overthink! So now tell me if you still want to continue our relationship!"

"not tonight Alani"

Well fuck you Kelly.
_
Y/n's Pov

"What time is it?" I said grunting because of the pain in my abdomen.

"10:56 PM"

"Is Robyn and our kids outside?"

"Yes, they are safe and sound. You're the only one that lord knows who shot" Regina SAID rolling her eyes.

"please send them in here"

She opened the door and revealed my wife and my daughter.

"hi, how are you? Does it hurt? Are you okay?" Rob said with a concerned look

"yes, it kinda hurt but I'm okay. Hey baby girl" I waved at Astrid.

she smiled at me sucking her thumb.

"where's Rza and Nine?"

"they're at home taking a little rest. Rza can't focus on practicing for his game next week"

"I will call him later. Are you okay babe? Did they got... Lord knows who?"

"they did, and he is being sentenced 35 years for holding a non licensed gun plus 6 years for shooting you"

"I will fu- make sure that he will go to jail for the rest of his life. He attempted to kidnap our daughter and he broke in to our house"

"Im on your side my love, I'm thankful that you finally woke up. I was crying my eyes out for four days. I miss you so much even your sisters"

"I love y'all"

"thank the heavens you are now okay"

"the stitches still hurt"

"dadadadadada" Astrid reached out for her.

"awe boo, baba is still in pain" I said.

"nah baba's alright, come here princess"

I put her on top of Y/n, and girlll she was so happy. She played with her baba's mustache.

"ow! Baby girl not that part"

"I'm jealous, she looks like you"

"well Nine looks like you Robyn"

"well he hates me"

"It's okay, they will love you when they grow up"

"Onika told me we are invited to Aiden's Birthday"

(Aiden is Papa bear y'all and Nine is the twin brother of Astrid)

"that's next month yeah? Where?"

"I think in New York City. Nicki will be coming back there to film a music video"

"are you two planning a collaboration? That would be nice"

"and what? Talk about your dick? Maybe not right now"

"language, she might hear it"

"Gina please take her to dad's office"

So she took her and obeyed me.

"I missed you so much" My wife said laying with me in this hospital bed.

"same, I was sleep for tree days and I feel so numb, did they put me on morphine?"

"of course, they removed a bullet inside you"

"Who's my doctor?"

"Dr. Christopher Brown"

"you mean.. Fuck.. Did you talk to him?"

"yes but only for your condition"

I hope so, I've got jealousy issues and trust issues now.