17 : Lover Girl Yn

Bey's Pov

"I like.. Kelly"

"what the fuck? she's our cousins fiance"

"that's my problem"

"well um Bey, she used to be so inlove with you. That's why she never went to your wedding"

"I know"

"You can find more people tho"

"I hope so"

"You could date my friend, Tim Weatherspoon"

"he's.. he's In love with Kelly too!"

"damn I couldn't recommend more people, I only know few single guys or girls"

"How's you and Rob?"

"I miss her"

"At least a little, y'all making a process"

Flashback.
Two Years Ago
Yn's Pov

"You told the whole world How you brought this man into our bed. You have ruined my life" I told her when everything on the news came out.

"Do you know what Solange said
When she knew what you'd done?" I asked looking at her directly, trying not to cry.

"She said, 'You've married an Icarus
She has flown too close to the sun' and by that means.. Honey, you've done too much until you reached the limitations and no one can save you"

"You soon forgot the warnings and flew higher in your excitement" She kept silent.

"Let future historians wonder how I reacted When you broke my heart. You have torn it all apart, love"

"I'm sorry Yn, I.. I like him.." She said crying

"and? we are married Robyn! The worst is, you told the media about this issue!"

"They interviewed me, I need to speak up"

"Oh don't play dumb Rihanna! You have cleared your name and mine left a mess like I did this to you!"

"I had to"

"FOR WHAT? The world has no place in our life! They don't get to know what I said, what you said!"

-

"You should come to her place tonight tho, visit your kids or have a little talk with her"

"that's not bad at all"

"It's not an obligation tho, Its an advice, you don't need to follow what I said"

"I should visit them"

"Hell no Yn, Come on wake up? She did this a lot of times" Solange said.

"Bye, I need to go"

So I left, drove to Robs house and Knocked. Holding a pink Teddy bear for Astrid.

"Hey, good evening"

"Hi, come in. What brings you here?" She asked getting a champagne and two glasses on her bar.

"Just want to visit the kids but, I bet they're sleep"

"Yeah, my parents brought them to Disneyland this morning. They're probably exhausted from the rides"

"I bet they are. You leaving?" I asked as I observed what she had on.

"Nope, I just came from work, overtime"

"Oh, I forgot about that part, you look nice" I said and smiled.

A silence between us was formed. I broke it by asking.. "Do you still remember how we met?"

"yes, it was autumn, Bey's birthday I believe?" She said pouring my glass of champagne.

"Yeah and There I was, an empty piece of a shell Just minding my own world. Without even knowing what love and life were all about" I chuckled looking at her, I'm such a simp bro.

"Then you came, You brought me out of the shell. You gave the world to me. And before I knew, There I was, so in love with you" I added.

"You gave me a reason for my being. You gave me a meaning to my life. And it all began when I met you that night"

"You for real? How come I didn't hear this from you in the beginning?" She asked as she gulped down her champagne.

"Because, It reminded me when we first met, you hated me and I was trying to get you but now, I hated you and you are trying to get me"

"niggas be talking"

"I love the touch of your hair And when I look in your eyes I just know, I know I'm onto something good" I said as I look at her.

"yay you love my blonde hair?"

"Oh girl, come on Im trying to let my lover girl side out of me"

"Well, if you look into my eyes, then you should know That the love I lay for you doesn't have no ending" Rob said stroking my Cheeks.

"Take my hand" She let her hand out for me to take as I did what she said.

"And gently close your eyes so you could feel and understand, That there's no greater love tonight than what I have for you"

"Then, if you feel the same way for me, then let go"

I let go of her hand and opened my eyes.

"I felt you, Life is short, my darling, tell me that you love me"

"I love you yn"

"I love you more"

"the fact that I am yours
And that you are mine, I love you more than more"

"Okayyy, can I kiss you on the forehead?" I asked.

"Is that a thing of you?"

"It shows a decent respectful kiss, you complaining?"

"no, I'm not the one to complain"

I kissed her head anyway.

"damn you got a big forehead"

"Bye"

I laughed.

"So we're okay?"

"We're fine" I reply.

Now we're talking about a difficult thing. And her eyes are getting wet.

"I took us for better and I took us for worse" She said crying again.

"I have already forgiven you, love"

____________________________________

Yn's Forehead Kiss>>> 😼🙀😻💦💦