First Meeting?(part 2)

After Apink finish practice,they can go back to thier dorm early..After for a while,Apink arrive in thier dorm..they enter thier room for change clothes..after for a while,they help each other to cook for dinner.. "eunji:eonni(chorong)..i think we should divide tasks" "chorong:aaa~..that's good idea"..after divide tasks,they start cooking..after 15minutes,they serve that food and start eating..after finish eat,they cleaned that table.. "eunji:eonni..can i go see vixx debut?" "chorong&bomi:when??(bomi:hihi~)" "eunji:this night..at 9pm..can i go?" "chorong:hemm~..of course..you can..but you can't go alone..if manager ask..how i want to told them" "eunji:hayoung-yaa~,do you want to follow me?after the concert,i will treat you" "hayoung:jeongmal?ok..chorong eonni,i will follow eunji eonni"..after they dressed,eunji and hayoung go to that place..after arrive,they buy a ticket..but they got vvip ticket..they can in backstage..eunji text her brother,N(hakyeon).. "eunji:oppa~..i got vvip ticket..do you want me to in backstage now?or later?" "N:now..i will wait..you come with who?" "eunji:hayoung..ok..i will go now"..hayoung feel really happy that she can enter backstage and meet vixx members because this is first time hayoung meet all of them..except N.. "N:eunji-yaa~(hug eunji)" "eunji:yaa!!all of them looking at we..please don't hug"..N release eunji from his hug..hayoung and eunji greet vixx members "eunji&hayoung:annyeonghaseyo,uri eunji&hayoung apink ibnida..nice to meet you"

(hihi~i will continue this story in part 3..hope you will like it..please comment)