Suddenly Been Attack(part 2)

(i will continue this part from previous chapter..i just want to told you,that i make a mistake at previous chapter..i'm forget to edit before post..sorry^^)

Eunji pull out something from her back..it's a electrical gun..Leo realise it..he slowly go near at eunji..meanwhile that boy talking to L..

(leo:l ken:k hyuk hongbin:h ravi:r N vixx manager:vm)
(woohyun:w dongwoo:d hoya sunggyu:s sungyeol:sy sungjong:sj L[my])
(eunji:e chorong:c naeun:n namjoo:nj hayoung:hy bomi:b)

L:what are you try to do?(whisper)

E:i have to save naeun before they do something..(whisper)

N also realise what eunji try to do..leo give N a look "we-have-to-do-something"..meanwhile that,the police on the way to help them..

Xxx3:what are you try to do?

Xxx1:we want our money right now?or not we will shot your friend..

(meanwhile that,the other's apink member were looking from far..they been stop from enter that place by the other's vixx member)

That guys put a gun at naeun head and ready to shot her..

Xxx1:i count until three..if you didnt give our money,i will shot..

Xxx2:1~,2~(eunji shot that guy that hold a gun at naeun head)

That guy passed out..the others attack eunji..N,Leo and L help eunji..L take Naeun and bring her far from that place..

L&APINK SHORT POV:

L:stay here..i have to help them..

C:omo!!it's that eunji,L&N?

Nj:omo!!what should we do?they pull out a gun..

B:each of them have a gun..

Eunji,N&Leo fight with them..eunji use all her strength to fight them..before that three guys manage to shot eunji,N&leo..the police come and release a shot to them..after that,the police save eunjiN&Leo..

L&APINK SHORT POV END

skipp~..all of apink,Infinite&Vixx were at private hospital..Naeun passed out because to shock..and eunji&leo need treatment because been beaten up..N hug her sister..

(N leo:l eunji:e policeman:pm eumji:ej)

N:i thought,i would lose you..(eunji hug her brother back).

E:don't worry okey?i'm fine..we should worry about L&Naeun..

Suddenly,one of the policeman come to them..

Pm:i'm sorry to disturb you..but i want to interrogation you about this incident..

E:aa~..nae~..

Eunji told everything about that incident to that policeman..but suddenly,a policewoman come to them..that policewoman name is eumji..she hug eunji..

E:eonni~..

Ej:gwaenchanna?is your brother okey?your friend?

E:she still in been treatment..my brother is okey but my boyfriend a bit not okey.

N:annyeonghaseyo(bow)..it's long time we didn't see each other noona.

Ej:eo?nae~..annyeong..

N:how did you(Eunji) get that electrical gun?

Ej:i'm the one who give that gun to eunji..

L:annyeonghaseyo..(bow)..Leo ibnida..why you give that gun to eunji?