Confession Day

They gather at living room to hear what hyuk and hayoung want to said..

(eunji:e hayoung:hy naeun:nn chorong:c bomi:b namjoo:nj)
(N hongbin:h ken:k ravi:r leo:l hyuk) (vixx manager:vm apink manager:am)

K:what do you want to tell us?(hyuk still remain silence)

B:yupp that's true..tell us..

Hyuk:nothing hyung..i'm just kidding..

L:just tell us the truth hyuk..we won't mad..

E:yupp..that's true..what is it..

Nn:what is it hayoung?

Hy:i will let hyuk told you about this..

N:hyuk?

Hyuk:actually,we are dating hyung&noona~

H:wahhhh~..jinjja?congrats..that's good news..

(all of them claps their hand)

N:see..we didn't should keep secret between..

Nj:i think..now,it's time for chorong eonni and N oppa to tell us about their relationship

(chorong and N shock after hear what namjoo just said)

Nn:yupp~..that's true we should know each other secret..

R:we already know that Naeun already have boyfriend..eunji with leo..hyuk with hayoung..hyung?(N)

N:arasso..actually,we also dating...

K:see~..i already told you..you are the one who didn't believe it.

All of them can just laugh..they talk like that for awhile..until their manager said something

Vm:i think you should told your ceo about this..as soon as possible..

Am:yupp..i agree with him..since you already discuss about this,just tell ceo..

C:arasso oppa..komawo because reminding us about that..

after that,they go to CUBE ENT cafe to meet apink ceo..all of them wait for awhile..they really nervous about it..after for awhile,ceo arrive at cafe..

(cube ceo:cc jellyfish ceo:jfc)

cc:all of you already here?

Apink/vixx:nae~

cc:so,why you call me to come here chorong?

cc:about what ceo talk about just earlier~..i mean dating..

cc:so?it's true that you dating each other?

(apink and vixx nod their head..meanwhile that,vixx ceo already join them)

jfc:who dating who?

E:as you know,i'm dating with leo~..

jfc:how long?i'm sorry if i have ask that..i should know that..

E:it's okey..about one year an half..

jfc:wohoo~..how about N?

(N look at chorong..after for awhile,he answer that question)

N:i'm dating with chorong..about 8months..

Cc:naeun with L infinite right?

Nn:nae~..

jfc:hyuk?

Hyuk:i'm with hayoung..

cc:aa~..maknae with maknae..

all of them just laugh..

Jfc:so,how we want to tell their fans about this?

Cc:ermm~. i think we should do a fanmeeting..vixx&apink..and we tell their fans there..we cant delay it anymore..

Jfc:yupp~..that's true..if we delay it,it might be more worst..

they discuss about that for awhile..after that vixx back to jellyfish ent..apink enter their dance practice room..they practice for that fanmeeting..they also feel nervous when they thinking about that..skipp~..that day is today,they already arrive at fanmeeting place..apink at their waiting room for make up and else..vixx also do the same thing..after that,they start that fanmeeting..vixx make a performance first..after that,apink..after finish performance they sit at chair that have been prepare..the mc said something..

Mc:wahh~..long time no see vixx and apink..how are you?

N:we fine..thank you for asking..

C:we fine..we so happy to meet our fans here today..

Mc:actually,i heard about that rumor..it's true?

(apink and vixx silent for awhile...their fans also can't wait apink&vixx answers)

N:actually it's true..we are so sorry because keep this secrete from you(fan) all..

C:we need something to encourage ourself tell this..

(apink&vixx bow at their fans..because they feel sorry..)

Mc:who dating who?i heard that 4people is dating each other..

(eunji want to answer that question..but leo ask eunji to keep quiet because he want to answer it)

L:it's me..with eunji

(all of them seem shock..they didn't believe that leo are dating with eunji..but some of them seem happy after hear that)

E:we already 1years and half..again,we so sorry because keep this secrete from all of you(fan)

they talk like that for awhile..they also answer all their fans and MC's question..now,all their fans now that they are dating..after finish that event,they gather at eunji's house..they sit at living room...

N:ken&ravi..we are sorry..i know that you still didn't prepare to tell our fans about your relationship..

K:it's okey hyung~..i already this about this with her..she didn't mind it..but,i'm afraid our fans will not accept it..

Nj:gwaenchanna oppa..just ask her to be careful..

B:yupp~..that's right..now our fans already know about this..we should wait and see what will happend..

r:yupp~..i hope,nothing bad will happend..

H:it's kind of scary..when we tell about this to our fans..i see some fans face..they seem unhappy about this..

E:ermm..molla~..just wait and see..

############################
(finally,i post new chapter..i'm so sorry because long time to post tthis chapter..i hope you will like it..if bored,please comment...please don't forget to vote and read my story..thank you for everything^^)