CUBE ENT CONCERT

All of artist under CUBE ENT gather at the place that they will make a concert..Apink wait for their turn to make a practice..meanwhile that,they talk with btob&b2st

(eunji:e naeun:n namjoo:nj bomi:b chorong:c hayoung:hy doojoon:d yoseob:y dongwoon:dw junghyung:j hyungseung:hs kikwang:k eunkwang:ek peniel:p chansub:cs minhyuk:m ilhoon:i sungjae:s hyunsik:hk)

M:wahh~..this year concert is more interesting..especially,each group have their new song..

Dw:that's right..i feel really excited..

D:apink have new song right?

C:yupp..the title is LUV..

K:i already heard it..the song is really nice..(dance to apink-LUV)

Hs:yahh~..hajima..your dance isn't correct..

Hy:oppa(kikwang)..your dance look weird you know?

(all of them laugh after that)

K:then?how the dance should be?

Nj:we(with naeun) will show you..

After that,they dance LUV slow version to teach kikwang that dance..minhyuk,chansub,kikwang and yoseob also dance

Ek:wahhh~..that's great..

Cs:we can dance here meanwhile apink dance at stage.

E:mwo?no need oppa..your dance really look weird especially chansub and yoseob oppa..

Suddenly,apink been called..they been asked to prepare for practice..they start with NONONO..after that,they introduce their name..one by one..after that,they sing their new song LUV..(meanwhile that,chansub,yoseob,ilhoon,minhyuk,dongwoon,kikwang&eunkwang also dance when Apink start to sing that song)after apink finish their practice,it's time for b2st to practice..apink rest while hear b2st sing with btob..

E:oppa(peniel)..what song do you want to sing?

P:secret..you will know later..

S:noona~(eunji)..suddenly i feel nervous to sing our duet song..

E:hihi..don't nervous ok..we already practice right?just do as we practice..everything will be ok..

S:ok2..i'm just a bit happy today..excited for our CUBE CONCERT..

I:i think,sungjae be like this maybe because he eat to many chocolate..

S:hyung~..i didn't eat many chocolate ok?

P:but i saw you eat chocolate just now..right ilhoon?

I:yupp..he(sungjae) try to hide it..

E:hihi..arasso2..stop have a quarrel..

Skipp~..it's already late night..but they didn't finish practice yet..it's now eunji&sungjae turn..they will sing together...after finish that,all of CUBE ENT ARTIST gather at stage to sing(i don't what song is it) to close that concert..after that,they hear what ceo-nim said..

Ceo:all of you can back to your own dorm..and please sleep early because tomorrow you have to wake up early at 7am..

K:nae?for what ceo-nim?

Ceo:aigoo this kid..of course for fanmeeting before start..as usual..did you forget(kikwang)?

J:mianhae hyung(ceo)..i think kikwang to tired..that's why he be like that..

(all of them laugh after hear what junhyung said..)

Ceo:arasso2..go back to your dorm..remember tomorrow have wake up early..and i want leader from each group take care of others tomorrow..make sure don't be late..

All:nae ceo-nim~..

Ceo:goodnight..hope have a nice dream..

D:goodnight hyung(ceo)..

C:goodnight sunbaenim(ceo)..

Ek:goodnight hyung(ceo)..

Apink:goodnight btob,b2st and 4minute eonni..

4minute:nae..goodnight apink..

Sungjae:goodnight apink noona~.

Apink:bye b2st oppa..btob oppa and 4minute eonni..

Apink go hug 4minute before walk to enter their car..after that,all of them back to their own dorm..apink back to eunji's house..after bath,they gather at living room..they chat while eat some snack..

Nj:it's seem like,we will didn't get enough sleep..

B:i agree with namjoo..now it's already 3am..but at 7am,we have to go to fanmeeting that will held at 9am..

Hy:i'm tired..i think i want to ask ceo-nim give ask a holiday again..because he disturb us when we just start our holiday..

(naeun just nod..that's mean she agree with namjoo,hayoung and bomi)

C:stop complaint ok?it's our job..just don't think that you're tired because it will make you feel more tired..

E:yupp..that's true..now we have to sleep..because we have to wake up early..

N:nae~..goodnight eonni..

C:hope have a nice dream..

Apink:nae..goodnight~..

After that,all of them enter their room for sleep..eunji check her phone..she see that leo sent a message to her..

(eunji:e leo:l)

E:oppa~..mianhae..i didn't realize that you sent me a message..i really busy today..

L:it's okey..at least you still replay my message..are you just back from CUBE?..

E:yupp..all of cube artist gather at one place to make a rehearsal for CUBE CONCERT..

L:oo~..that's why N call you..but you didn't answer it..

E:hihi...mianhae. Just tell him that i'm okey..oppa~..i want to sleep now..because i have to wake up before 7am..

L:ok..goodnight.saranghae

E:goodnight oppa..nado..

Before eunji sleep..she go take jungie and put her cat beside her..after that,she sleep with her cat beside her..

############################
(i'm so sorry if this chapter is boring..please give your idea for me to make this story more fun..thank you for read my story..don't forget to tell your other friends about my story..don't forget to vote..thank you^^)