Got7 debut(part 2)

VIXX POV:

N realized that Leo also smile after Apink bumped with vixx..

"N:hyung~..you like it?who you like ?"

Hongbin:mwo?hyung like someone in Apink??nugu taekwoon?

Leo give all of them a sharp glances..but they still laugh..they stop laugh after their manager call them..

POV END

Afyer finish dressed and make up..apink wait for their turn to make a performance..after other artist finish her performance,it's time for Apink make a performance..they perform NONONO song and MR.CHU..after that,they return to their rest room..after that show finish,Apink back to their dorm..in the way to enter their van,one more time,Apink bumped with vixx..but this time vixx said sorry..

"N:yaa!!why we always bumped..i think someone in apink is destined to be together with someone in vixx"

"eunji:what are you babbling on about oppa?haizz"

Suddenly apink manager come near to them..

"apink manager:we have to go now.."

"apink:annyeong..nice to meet you"..

After that,apink enter their car..after for awhile,they arrive at their dorm..after change clothes,they lie down at their bed..after talking for awhile,all of them fall asleep because tired..Skipp,the next day,Apink is already dressed to go to watch got7 debut and perform there..Apink wait at their rest room..Eunji out from rest room for go to the toilet..after that,she walk to back to apink rest room..in the way to back to apink rest room,eunji bumped to taecyeon and got7..

"taecyeon:yoo!!eunji.."

"eunji:eo??taecyeon oppa..annyeonghaseyo.."

"taecyeon:how are you?it's long we have seen each other.."

"eunji:i'm fine oppa..oppa this the new group that oppa told?(point at got7)"

"taecyeon:oo..yes..i almost forget to introduce you to got7.."

Eunji just smile

"taecyeon:this jung eunji from apink(said to got7)..please introduce yourself(said to got7)"

"got7:come and get it..annyeonghaseyo..got7 ibnida.."

"JB:my name is Jaebum but people call me JB..i'm leader"

"eunji:i already know about jaebum and junior..because they from JJproject"

"taecyeon:wow!!you are fan of JJproject"

"mark:annyeonghaseyo..my name is mark..i'm rapper.."

"jackson:annyeonghaseyo~..jackson ibnida..i'm also rapper"

"JR:annyeonghaseyo..junior ibnida..i'm vocalist..thanks for liking JJproject..hope you will love got7 too"

"eunji:nae..i will"

"youngjae:annyeonghaseyo..youngjae ibnida..i'm vocalist"

"bambam:annyeonghaseyo..bambam ibnida..i'm rapper..i can speak thai.."

"yugyeom:annyeonghaseyo..yugyeom ibnida..i'm maknae and vocalist.."..

( i will continue this in part 3..hope you like it..please comment and don't forget to vote this story^^)