Suddenly Been Attack

Eunji already getting better from injured..Now,apink were practice as usually..after for hours practice,they rest for awhile..suddenly,their manager come in to their practice room..

(eunji:e bomi:b hayoung:hy chorong:c naeun:n namjoo:nj apink manager:am)

Am:ceo want to meet with all of you..now..

After that,all of them go to ceo room..before enter,they knock that door..after been ask to sit,they sit..

Ceo:you must didn't reliese why i ask you to practice over and over right?

C:nae?isn't it our job to practice?

Nj:nae..why ceo ask us to do like that?

Ceo:actually,i already prepare everything for all of you..

Hy:what do you mean ceo-nim?

Ceo:apink will have concert tour...

N:jinjja??wahh~..it's must be fun to see our fans in other's country...

Ceo:the country list for your concert tour is Jepun(Osaka,Okinawa,Chiba,Tokyo)..

E:wahh~..it's many place we have to go at Jepun..

Ceo:the other's country is New York,London,Columbia,Malaysia.

N:eo?malaysia?i heard in malaysia have many nice food there..

B:i really2 want to go there..

Ceo:the other's country is in China(shanghai,beijing&Guangzhou),Indonesia(jakarta)

C:wahh~..it's mean we go to 12 different place for our place?

Ceo:nae..i hope you practice over and over to make sure apink concert tour will be daebak..

Apink:nae~..we will..don't worry

E:did we have rest time?i mean,we go interesting place,of course we want to visit interesting place..hihi^^

Ceo:of course you have..

Apink:kamsahabnida(bow)

Ceo:if you didn't have anything to ask,you can go now..tomorrow,you will go to incheon airport for go to jepun..make sure to bring anything you need..

Apink:nae~..kamsahabnida(bow)

After tthat,they go to their practice room back..they eat,after finish eat,they continue their practice..after finish practice,they back to apink dorm..they changed their clothe..they eat late snack..after for awhile,they gather at living room..

C:make sure you bring all things that you need..and the most important,bring your passport

Apink:nae~..

N:what should i bring?i don't to bring what..

B:first thing,of course our clothe and maybe book?

Hy:yupp~..i want to bring some book..

Suddenly,eunji phone is ringing..it's mean someone call her..eunji pick up that call..

E:nuguseyo?

N:yahh!!it's your brother N..

E:hihi..mianhae oppa..wae?

N:where are you?still at CUBE?

E:ani~..i'm at apink dorm..wae?

N:oo..i and other's vixx member at your house..can you come here for awhile?

E:nae??of course i can..

After that,she told chorong about that..Apink manager sent eunji to her house..after for awhile,eunji arrive at her house..

(eunji:e hyuk leo:l hongbin:h N ken:k ravi:r)