Apink POV(Holiday with VIXX)

The next day,apink get ready early for go to the photoshoot place with BTOB..after for awhile,they arrive at that place..they get ready for photoshoot..

(Apink manager:Am BTOB manager:Bm)

Am:get ready girls~..after finish this,i will sent eunji and hayoung at airport..

Apink:nae~

After 2hours,they already finish that photoshoot..they rest for awhile..

Bm:this your foods for breakfast..BTOb..please eat before go to other schedule..

Btob:nae.

Btob&apink:kamsahabnida..

They start to eat..after finish eat,hayoung and eunji put all their things inside the beg..

Eunji&hayoung:annyeong eonni..we have to go now..

Apink:nae..annyeong

after that,they rush for go to airport..after for awhile,they arrive at incheon airport..they meet vixx outside airport..

(N:N Eunji:E hayoung:H leo:l)

N:eo?eunji-ya~

E:oppa~..(eunji hug her brother)

After that,eunji and hayoung introduce their name to vixx members..they enter airport together..suddenly many fans come to them..make them cannot move..suddenly one of the fans push eunji and make eunji fall..

H:eonni!!!(hayoung go back to eunji)

Vixx heard hayoung shout out eunji name..N become panic..he can't move because to many fans around his and his members..but leo manage to get out from that and he help hayoung and eunji..

L:eunji~..gwaenchanna?

E:hurt~

H:eonni hurt??where??

E:my right hand..and my left leg

Leo and hayoung help eunji to get up..suddenly security team come to them to help them..they manage to get out from there..they take eunji to the clinic near the airport..

Doktor:don't worry..your legs just hurt a little..it will be fine later..your hands will take time to recover..about 1weeks..

E:mwo??kamsahabnida.

Hayoung help eunji to walk..N also help eunji..

N:are you sure?are you still going to follow us?

E:of course oppa..don't worry..i will be fine..

They enter the airplane..after 1hours and half,they arrive at jeju island..they go to the hotel..after for awhile they arrive at that hotel..

N:rest ok??if anything happen,just call me..

E:nae oppa..oppa help me to thanks to leo oppa..because he help me..

N:nae..i will..

Eunji&hayoung enter their room...at 1 p.m. O'clock,they out for eat at the restaurant..eunji seat besides leo and hayoung..

N:what both of you(eunji&hayoung) want to eat?

Eunji:(look at hayoung)what do you want to eat hayoung?

H:anything doesn't matter..

After hear that,N and hongbin order their food..

H:eonni..i want to go to the toilet

E:nae~

Eunji manage to whisper something to leo

E:oppa~..komawo because help me..

Eunji can see that leo smile at her..her heart beat faster than usual..eunji said something in her heart 'haizz..please don't be like this..leo will never love you back..pabo'..after wait for awhile,their food arrive..they start to eat..eunji just eat little because her hand hurt..but hayoung feed her..

E:komawo hayoung..

H:eonni..chorong eonni ask us to be careful..

E:nae~..

After 30minutes,they already finish eat..they walk around that place..after that,they go to the beach..

E:wahhh~i like it..

H:it's really beautiful..

############################

(i will continue this story in Holiday with VIXX..i hope you didn't confuse with my title..i'm really sorry..i didn't get idea for change my title..please comment and don't forget to vote this story..i want your idea for make this story better^^..you can follow me at twitter zhangyixing07..i put lay picture..you can just sent me a chat..don't worry,i'm friendly^^)