Eunji Apink Injured

Actually,this story is from previous chapter..i hope you didn't get confused..

############################
N didn't believe that his sister(eunji) okey after injured like that..he ask chorong to follow his at kitchen..meanwhile that,leo also follow them..

N,Chorong&LEO POV:

C:eo?oppa..wae?..

N:doctor said what?

C:doctor said she getting better(lies at N)

L:just tell us the truth..

C:emm..actually,she need to do surgery tomorrow..

N:mwo??it's mean her injured worse?

(chorong just nod)

L:who want to company her to sleep here this night?

C:all apink members..

N:you didn't have schedule tomorrow?..

C:nope..our ceo give us off day tomorrow..he ask us to company eunji tomorrow..

N,LEO&CHORONG POV END..

They gather at living room..they order food to eat..but eunji can't eat because doctor said she didn't should eat before the surgery..

E:oppa~..you should back to your dorm..its already 3am..

Hyuk:actually we already discuss that we want to sleep here..

E:you don't have to..you have schedule tomorrow right?go back your dorm..

N:arasso~..take care..anything happen,call me..i already tell mom&dad about you have to do surgery tomorrow..they will visit you at hospital..

E:nae..annyeong..saranghae..

N:nado~..

After that,all vixx members out from eunji house for back to their dorm..Skipp~..apink already getting ready to sleep..suddenly,eunji's phone vibrate..its from leo..

Eunji&Leo POV:

L:gwaenchanna?

E:it's hurt a little..i can't move..

L:ermm..just don't move too much..i'm sorry that i can't be with you tomorrow..

E:it's okey oppa..i didn't mind about it..

L:but if we finish schedule early,we go visit you okey?..

E:nae..~..oppa~..can we meet for awhile?

L:now?why?

E:i can't sleep..i'm afraid about tomorrow..

L:arasso..we meet at infront of your house okey?be careful when you walk..

E:nae~..

Eunji tell chorong about she want meet leo infront of her house for awhile..

C:be careful...

Chorong help eunji to walk..infront of house,she enter back house...eunji saw leo come to her..after that,they walk to go to park..

L:are you sure you okey?

E:i'm okey oppa..i'm bored to just lie down you know?..

L:ermm..don't afraid about tomorrow okey?Apink with you..

E:nae~..

They talk for awhile..after that,they walk to back to eunji's house..at halfway back to eunji's house..leo hold eunji hand..and he kiss eunji..after for awhile,he release eunji face..