Vixx POV(Holiday with Vixx )

(N:N hyuk:hyuk Hongbin:H Ravi:R leo:L Ken:K Eunji:E )

After finish message with his dongsaeng,N and vixx members continue to practice..after finish practice,they straight back to their dorm..N ask leo to follow him to go meet eunji..

N:hyung~..can you go with me?to meet eunji at the park near our dorm

L:i don't want

N:hyung~jebal..

Leo feel disgust with N..He finally decided follow N to meet eunji at the park..leo said in his heart 'actually i also want to meet eunji'

N:yahh!!i want to go outside for awhile with leo hyung..all of you stay at dorm..

Vixx(except leo):nae hyung..annyeong~..

Both of them(leo and N) walk to go to park near their dorm..they see eunji waiting there..they come near to eunji..

E:eo??oppa~..

N:eunji-ya~..your ceo give you to go to jeju island with us(vixx)..

E:nae..but why you want to meet me here?

N:i want to discuss about tomorrow..we will tomorrow..at 10 o'clock..we will meer at incheon airport

E:mwo?jeongmal?..ok..if like that,i will prepare this night..

N:you want us to take you and hayoung?

E:nox3..it's okey..actually,apink&btob have a photo shoot tomorrow..at 7am..so you don't need to take us..

N:ooo..ok..if like that,you should back now..it:s getting dark..

E:ok oppa..annyeong~

N and leo follow eunji from behind..they want to make sure eunji save..but suddenly a black car come near to eunji..it's apink car..both of them see eunji nter that car..after that,they back to their dorm..after for awhile,they arrive at vixx dorm..

K:annyeonghaseyo hyung~..you want to eat?

N:who give permission to all of you to eat at late night?

R:manager-nim..he said that,we can eat..so we eat..

N join them to eat..but leo enter his room..he lie down to his bed..after for awhile,he fall asleep..other vixx members finish eat,after that,they enter their room to sleep..

(i will continue VIXX POV at VIXX POV PART 2..i hope you will like it..please don't forget to comment and vote to this story^^)