Athelete Idol Champion

Apink has been choose to enter athelete idol champion..the most apink member to been involve in this competition is eunji..she enter archery,high jump and run 200meter..all of them busy to prepare for that competition..they only have short time to prepare because they busy with their schedule..they all at the place that will make that competition.

(eunji:e naeun:n namjoo:nj bomi:b hayoung:hy chorong:c N leo:l ken:k hongbin:h ravi:r hyuk)

Nj:wahh~..suddenly i feel nervous about this competition..

C:don't worry..apink will do a great job..right?

B:of course..we have to..

Nj:hihi..ok~..

B:anyway..we can meet many idol groups..i'm happy..hihi..

E:yupp~..infinite also here..L seem happy to be here..(smirk to naeun)

C:aww~..i almost forget about it..that's why naeun is extra happy today..

N:eonni~..hajima..suddenly i feel nervous because eonni said his name..

Hy:eo??infinite is coming to us..

(meanwhile that,infinite was walking toward them..L seem a bit shy.."woohyun:aigoo..L is shy.."..)

(sunggyu:s sungjong:sj sungyeol:sy dongwoo:dw hoya woohyun:w L)

Apink:annyeonghaseyo..apink ibnida..

Infinite:annyeonghaseyo..infinite ibnida..

S:what do you enter for this competition?

C:i'm take run100meter

Hy:i'm take archery with eunji eonni..

B:me take run 100meter..same as chorong..

E:me take archery,run 200meter and high jump..

W:wohoo~..same as me and L..

L:naeun take what?

N:me??ermm..i'm same as eunji eonni..but not run 200meter..

Nj:me run 200meter and high jump...

After talk for awhile,they began the practice..they separete..eunji,hayoung&naeun go to archery place..suddenly,eunji's brother also go there..

N:eo??eunji,naeun&hayoung also here?

Hy:yupp~..but who with you?

N:me with leo,hongbin

E:the others..i mean ravi,ken,hyuk?

(hongbin&leo also join them)

H:they enter run 100meter and baton(i don't know what they calling that)..

Hy:eunji eonni the most to been involves in this competition..(meanwhile that,leo make a face that he didn't believe it and eunji saw it)

E:waee??i'm enter archery,run 200meter and high jump...right naeun?

N:nae~..we also enter the duet run with btob..

After that..they start pratice..eunji practice about 3time and after that leo..

N:wohoo~..how you can so good at this archery?

E:well..i'm eunji..

Meanwhile that,leo can just smile..skipp~..it's already night..apink go to meet btob..they discuss something..

(eunkwang:ek ilhoon:i sungjae:s peniel:p minhyuk:m hyunsik chansub:ch)
Ek:i think,eunji should be with minhyuk..because both of you can run well..but you want start or the last one?