Athelete Idol Champion(Part 2)

The next day,apink wake up early..after breakfast,they go to the place that the competition will make..they warming up at their rest room..after that,they rest for awhile..

(chorong:c hayoung:hy namjoo:nj bomi:b naeun:n eunji:e apink manager:am)
(N leo:l hyuk hongbin:h ken:k ravi:r)

C:i hope we can do better then our practice yesterday..

N:i heard that,run 100meter bora eonni also join..

Hy:wahh~..it's hard for us to win if like that..

Nj:plus other artists already good in run...

B:molla~..i hope we can win..just do as best as you can..

E:i hope so..because archery and high jump,bora eonni also join..

Skipp~..the competition start..the first is run 100meter girl..chorong and bomi get ready for that competition..

Apink:hwaiting~..

After that,they seat beside vixx...they chat with each others while watch the competiion..skipp~..eunji get ready for run 200meter..she feel nervous..she run as fast as possible..and she got gold medal..

Apink:wahh~..congrats..

E:komawo..

N:yahh~..congrats..you already get 1medal..

L:congrats..i hope you can win again..

E:komawo oppa..about that,i don't know..hihi..

Skipp~..eunji,hayoung&naeun name been called for archery..they get ready for that competition..after for awhile,apink vs sistar for archery..but,unfortunately,sistar win..and apink got second place..

C:it's okey..still we get second place..

Nj:eonni and hayoung really do a great job..

Meanwhile that,eunji feel pain at her back and her left arm..but she didn't tell anyone..skipp~..this time,eunji,naeun&namjoo name's has been called for high jump..they prepare for that high jump..again,eunji feel pain..and chorong&Nrelieze something weird about eunji..

C:i think..something weird with eunji..(whisper)

N:yupp..me too..she seem sick or pain..(whisper)

Leo heard what N and choronr talk..and he watch eunji..and it's true..eunji seem sick or pain..

N:yahh~..eunji..gwaenchanna?

E:nae?i'm okey..why you ask about that?

N:because you look like you are in pain..

C:are you sure you okey?

E:i'm okey..don't worry about me..

After for awhile,they start the high jump..skipp~..now,it's only left 3person..eunji,bora,minah..meanwhile that,she go to chorong..

E:eonni~..i think i have injured my back..because it's hurt..

C:mwo?just now,you said that you're okey..

E:because i think i can endure it..

B:your injured seem bad..how you want to jump?..

Suddenly,bora called eunji for enter back there..after that,eunji go to bora..

Hy:i'm worry about eunji eonni..(whisper to the others of apink)

After that,the competiton start back..now,it's only 2person left..it's eunji and bora..this,time bora jump first..but didn't make it..after that,eunji jump..and she make it..when she try to get up..her back hurt..and make she fall down back..she can't get up..all of fans and the others worry about eunji..apink run to help eunji...chorong hold eunji at left and bomi at right..they bought eunji at apink rest room to get treatment..meanwhile that,leo and N come to them..the nurse ask eunji to lie down..after eunji,lie down,she check eunji back..after for awhile,she said something..

Nurse:did you fall down on the ground when to high jump?

E:nope..i didn't..

Nurse:ermm..i think you fall down..and it's worse..i think you should check up at hospital..

C:nae..kamsahabnida..

Meanwhile that,naeun and hayoung go take medal for eunji..

N:have you(eunji) fall down before this?

E:i didn't remember about that..

b:aaa~..you fall down at cube concert..

L:wow~..that's must bad..because the nurse said that it's worse..

N:you should check up at hospital..

E:nae~..

Apink manager help eunji to walk..after that,they ride their car to go to hospital..bomi with eunji..meanwhile he others still at that competition..

R:hyung~(leo)..how's eunji..is she okey?

L:the nurse said that her back getting worse..and now bomi and eunji at hospital for do check up..

H:i hope she getting better..

Skipp~..it's already late..now,apink at eunji's house..they gather there for take care of eunji..

E:eonni~..you can go back now..it's getting late..plus,you have schedule tomorrow..

Hy:but what about you?you want to stay alone?

Nj:yupp..that's true..how you want to stay alone if your back hurt..

N:you didn't should stay alone eonni..(eunji)..

E:i'm okey..don't worry about me..

C:you should just stay at hospital..plus the doktor said,you need to do surgery tomorrow..

Suddenly,someone press the bell..apink manager go to open the door..it's their ceo..

Apink:annyeonghaseyo..(bow)..

Ceo:i heard that you(eunji) injured and it worse..

E:nae~..

Ceo:doktor said what?(ask apink manager)..

Am:they said that,eunji have to do surgery tomorrow..

Ceo:mwo?than why you here?aren't you suppose to be at hospital?

E:hihi~..i'm bored at hospital..

Ceo:yahh~..you can't do like that..how if you injured become more worse?

E:i'm sorry..

N:ceo-nim~..can we stay with eunji for tomorrow?can you cancel our schedule?..

Ceo:mwo?..ermm..ok..i will cancel your schedule tomorrow..but i want you give any information about eunji tomorrow..

Apink:nae~..

After that,their ceo out from eunji house..eunji just keep quiet..

E:i'm sorry..because of me again,you have to worry about me..

C:don't said like that..we will always be together..

Suddenly,they hear someone press the bell..again,apink manager go to open the door..it's vixx..they come to sleep at eunji's house..

E:eo?oppa~..

N:gwaenchanna?

E:nae..i'm okey..

############################
(i will continue this story at other chapter..i hope you like it..thank you for read my story..don't forget to vote my story..thank you^^)..