Wedding Day

Leo and eunji getting ready before their wedding ceremony..both of their friends and family are coming to their wedding..leo seem nervous..

(Leo:l hyuk ken:k ravi:r N hongbin:h)
(Eunji:e hayoung:hy chorong:c naeun:n namjoo:nj bomi:b)

H:hyung~..relax..everything will be ok..

Hyuk:don't nervous hyung..we will be with you..

L:komawo..

N:leo hwaiting for your wedding..haha

They just laugh.skipp~..they aready officially become husband and wife..they're going to celebrate it with their friend and family for dinner

E:hope all of you enjoy the dinner

Apink:congratulations leo n eunji..

Vixx:congratulations leo hyung and eunji

All of them wish them congrats..they talking like that for awhile..after that,they going back to their own house..

C:eunji-aa~..we going back now..take care..

B:we're going back now..take care..if anything happen,call us..ok?

E:nae~..komawo

Nn:congrats eonni~..we go now

Vixx also said the same thing..after that,they back to their own house..

E:i want to bath for awhile..

L:arasso~..

Eunji enter the bathroom..after for awhile,she wear her clothe..after that,she join leo at bacony..

L:komawo jagi~..

E:wae?you don't need to thank me..

L:(backhug eunji)because you accept me to be your husband..i will take care of you from now..

E:komawo oppa

Leo turn eunji to face her..he slowly close the gap..the kiss is passionate..after for awhile,he let go eunji

E:so,what do you want to do?

L:ermm~(thinking)cuddle with you at the bed..

Leo and eunji go to their bed to lie down..they talking about their honeymoon place..

L:jagi~..where do you want to go for our honeymoon?

E:ermm~(thinking) i heard that australia also a good place.. And japan.. Hehe

L:both of that place is great.. So which one?

E:i don't know oppa.. It's up to you..

L:let me find the best place in both of that country.. And i will decide later..

E:can i help you?

L:nope~..let me do it by myself ok? It won't be surprise if i let you help me..

E:arasso oppa

(leo can see that eunji getting sleepy)

L:jagi~..i want to go bath first.. You can sleep..

E:aniyo~..i will wait for you..

L:are you sure?
(eunji nod her head)

L:ok..if like that, i go bath first..

After that, leo enter the bathroom to bath.. Meanwhile that, eunji play her phone to keep her eyes open because she feel sleepy.. After minutes, leo out from the bathroom wearing sleep clothe..

E:oppa,what do you want to eat for breakfast?

L:you want to cook for me?(eunji nod her head) anything doesn't matter, as song as you cook it..

E:i don't know that you can be this cheesy..

L:but still you love me right?

E:of course oppa.. I will love you forever..

L:nado eunji-aa~..i'm glad that we together now.. Nothing can separate us..

Leo slow close the gap between them and kiss eunji.. It's that time for awhile.. After for awhile, Leo release eunji from that kiss..

L:right now, let's sleep.. I know you're getting sleepy..

E:hihi..mianhae oppa.. I'm tired from our wedding ceremony..

L:it's ok.. Sleep now.. Goodnight jagi.. Love you

E:goodnight oppa.. Love you too..

Leo kiss eunji forehead.. After that, he lie down back at his bed..both of them getting ready to sleep.. After for awhile, they fall asleep while hugging each other..

################################
(ta-da, sorry for late update...sorry if this chapter is boring.. I hope you will like it.. Please read and vote my story.. Thank you)