Holiday with VIXX*(PART 2)

C:eo?eunji-ya~..what are you doing here?

E:i want to meet ceo-nim

C:i already ceo-nim about that.

E:no no..not about that..

Ceo:about what eunji?

E:actually i tell my brother about i want to go to jeju island..than he tell that vixx also want to go there..so i want to ask ceo-nim,can i and hayoung go jeju island with vixx..

Ceo:hemm..ok2..you can go..seem it's your brother group..

E:nae ceo-nim..kamsahabnida..

Three of them(naeun,chorong&eunji) out from that room..they go back to their practice..they practice for awhile before back to their dorm..after 2hours practice,apink back to their dorm..they chat about that holiday..

B:eunji-ya~..i heard that you will go with vixx..it's true?

E:ye eonni..it's true..

NJ:wahhh..at least both you have a bodyguard..

All apink members laught..eumji message with her brother..she tell him that she and hayoung can go to jeju island with vixx..N also told the same thing..all of them feel hungry..they order food to eat..

C:we will play a game..the one who is lose will pay the food that we order

After that,they play a game..after for awhile play,eunji,bomi,naeun,namjoo win..the lose is chorong&hayoung

B:wohoo~..we win..(high five with eunji)

After 20minutes,their food arrive..

C:i will paid for all of this(said tocthe person that delivery)

After for a second,she brought that to living room..

Apink:thank you eonni(chorong)

B:because paid this food for us

C:it's okey..i didn't care about money..what i care is all of you

They start to eat..after 10minutes,they finish eat..they cleaned that place..

(i hope you will like it..the next story is i will make vixx pov..please don't forget to comment^^)