Holiday with Eunji&Hayoung(VIXX pov)

After talk for awhile with eunji and hayoung,vixx enter their room..they gather at N and ken room..suddenly,leo said something..

(leo:l ken:k hyuk hongbin:h ravi:r N Eunji:E hayoung:hy)

L:what are you try to said to eunji??(mad)

Hyuk:hyung~..we want you to tell eunji about hyung like her..

L:i didn't ask you to do like that(still mad)..

N:hyung~..don't mad..we just want you tell eunji about that..we know that you really shy..right?..

Leo suddenly become quiet..suddenly,ken said something

K:hyung~..you should tell about that to eunji..before it's late..you know that,someone like eunji..

All vixx members seem shocked after hear what ken just said..except N..

R:nugu??why we didn't know about that??

N looked at ken..Which face do-you-want-to tell them?

H:hyung~..just tell us..nugu??

N:why we should tell you??you can just find it at internet..the rumor have spread

Ravi,hongbin,hyuk and leo open their phone..they search about what N just said..and it's true..the person that ken and N mean is ~ ~

R:it's lee joon mblaq!!..

Leo become quiet..his expression change to sad..

Hyuk:it's true??hyung~(N)..you should ask eunji noona about this first..

N:okey2..i will ask her..and hyung~(leo)..please tell her as fast as possible..

Leo just keep quiet..N call his sister,eunji..he open the loudspeaker..

E:eo??oppa~..why you calling me?

N:what are you doing?busy?

E:i'm practice sing..

N:mwo?i though you holiday??with whom?

E:nae it's true..but still i have to practice oppa..because after this,cube ent will make a concert with jyp ent..with peniel btob..i'm using skype..

N:are you still practice?

E:i just finish it..why?did something happen oppa?

N:actually~..ermm..

N become quiet..he didn't know how to said..eunji suddenly said something

E:oppa!!..are you still there?

N:sorry2..actually..oppa want to ask you something~..

E:about what oppa?it seem serious~

N:did you know that,lee joon mblaq like you??

Vixx can hear that eunji chocked something..they become panic..especially N and leo..

N:yahh!!gwaenchanna?

Hy:oppa~..just wait for a minute..eunji eonni chocked her water and food..

Vixx just keep quiet after hear about what hayoung just said to them..leo said in her heart 'what happen?why she chocked her water and food?..is she okey?i'm so worry about her'..after 2minutes,eunji managed to said something after she chocked her water and food..

E:oppa~..mianhae..what did you just say?

R:yahh!!gwaenchanna?

E:nae~..i'm okey..don't worry.

N:did you know that lee joon mblaq like you?

E:actually~..i just know about that,after my fans sent that rumor to my twitter~..

K:you like her??even a little?

E:no oppa~..even a little..i just consider his as my brother..that's all..why?

Leo feel relieve after hear that eunji didn't like lee joon back..he though that he might not get a chance to tell eunji about his feeling..

K:jeongmal?

E:(sigh)..oppa why should i like her back if i just consider lee joon as my brother..yes..it's true that i close with him,but it didn't mean that i like his..okey??(a little bit mad)

N:arasso2..we believe you

E:wae??i think..you hide something from me..even hayoung~(hy:what??i didn't hide something from you eonni)

N:nothing~..okey..just go sleep..goodnight..

Vixx(except leo):goodnight eunji~~..

Hyuk:goodnight eunji noona..and hayoung..

Hy:nae~..goodnight..

E:goodnight oppas~..goodnight hyukkie~..

After that,they end that call..N give leo eunji numbers..he ask leo to message with her or whatever..at first,leo didn't want to accept it..but after all members asks him to take it,he take it..all vixx members enter their own room..leo and ravi..hyuk and hongbin..

Vixx POV END..

(i hope you will like it..i will continue this story at Holiday with Eunji&Hayoun[leo&ravi pov]..that chapter is leo&ravi pov..actually i already make this story..i post it at blog..and it same story..but i change a little bit..this chapter i put lee joon as my new character..please don't forget to comment and vote my story..^^)