Holiday with VIXX(part 3)

Eunji and hayoung enjoy the views..after what happend to them,after apink debut until now..they get out all the stress and they feel much better than before..suddenly vixx come near to them..

(N:N hayoung:H eunji:E hongbin:Hn leo:l ravi:r hyuk ken)

N:feel much better?after let out all the stress?

Eunji&hayoung face become red..because they feel shy..

E:yahh!!

N:both of you blushing..

H:no..we don't

N:do you want to follow me and hongbin?i want to buy something to drink..

Eunji looked at hayoung..with face do-you-want-to-go?..

H:i want to follow..i will buy something to you ok eonni?

E:nae

N managed to said something to leo while he walk with hongbin and hayoung..

N:hyung~(leo)..please take care of my dongsaeng..

Eunji can see that N smirked at leo,ravi,hyuk and ken..eunji can just smile because of her brother....suddenly leo come near eunji..

L:do you feel much better?it's still hurt?

E:my leg feel much better..but my hand..ermm..it's still hurt..

L:just don't forget to eat your medicine..ok?

E:ok2..i will..don't worry..i'm a strong woman..right?..

Eunji can see leo smile..her heart beat faster than usual..and eunji really hate it..

E:what are you smiling at oppa?

L:nothing..you just to cu~~

Before leo managed to finish his word,ravi,ken,hyuk cut leo word and they said something sync..

R/k/h:he likes you eunji~

E:mwo??what did you guys just say?

They want to say one more time but leo managed to stop them..he punch one of them..leo said something in his heart 'actually i want to said that you are cute..i really likes to see you like that..always smile..i think it's still early if i told you that actually i'm falling in love with you eunji..and i really shy about it..nice try ken,hyuk,ravi..they want me to confess at eunji as soon as possible..because it's already 2years i keep my feeling about you eunji..)

R/k/h:ouchh~hyung..it's hurts(they said sync)

Eunji just can smile..she can't believe what they just say..

L:just~..don't believe them..(leo face become red because he shy)

Suddenly N,hongbin and hayoung comeback with the drinks..N said something..

N:did something just happend..did you(ravi,ken,hyuk) tell eunji about that?

Leo punch N..and all of them laugh..

E:about what??..yahh!!btw..hyuk i think you younger than me..and you should call me noona..

Hyuk:hehe..mianhae noona..

Eunji can see that all of them and hayoung smile and smirked at her..except leo..it's seem like that they want to tell something about leo..eunji said something in her heart 'what wrongs with all of them..did i hear wrong..about leo like me?oh my god..please don't this to me..i really hate this..N!!)..hayoung give eunji her drink..they seat at the tables and chairs near the beach...after talk for awhile,all of them back to their hotel..

N:goodnight eunji&hayoung

E:goodnight oppas(vixx) and hyukkie..

After that,eunji&hayoung enter their room..eunji lie down at her bed..she feel more tired because all this day,she been bullied with vixx..

E:hayoung-ya~

H:nae eonni?

E:do you know what they mean just now?about what N said..

H:i don't know eonni..(hayoung lies at eunji)

E:aishh~..i know you know something hayoung..

H:mianhae eonni..you will know later..

E:ermm..arasso..i want to sleep..goodnight hayoung..

H:goodnight eonni~

Both of them fall asleep after that..

############################

(i will continue this story in other chapter..i hope you will like it..please don't forget to vote and comment..^^)