Apink coming up concert

The next day,all apink members wake up early to go to CUBE ENT...after for awhile,they arrive there..they start practice their new song LUV..after practice for non-stop,they rest for awhile..while eat some snack...

(bomi:b eunji:e chorong:c hayoung:h naeun:n namjoo:nj apink manager:am)

B:eunji~..you didn't look good..

E:what do you mean?

N:you seem sick eonni..

Chorong hold eunji head to check..and it's a little bit hot..

C:i think you have a little fever..

E:don't worry..i'm okey..did ceo-nim know about what happend last night?

Nj:i think he didn't know yet..

Suddenly,Apink manager come in to their practice room..

Am:we have to go now..

After that,they walk to the car..after for awhile,they arrive at palce that apink will make a concert there..they practice for many times...and eunji didn't look good..she seem weak..

XXX:are you ok eunji?

E:me??i'm okey..just tired..

H:gwaenchanna?(eunji)

E:i'm okey..don't worry..

They start pratice again and again..skipp~..it's already night..but they gave to go to event..skippp~..after finish that event,they back to eunji's house..they enter room for bath,after that,gather at living room..they eat some food..eunji ask permission to go sleep first..after that,she enter her room..

Am:i'm worried about eunji..is she will be ok?

C:i don't know..but we will ask her to eat medicine..

After that,they enter their room for sleep..skipp~..they now at apink fanmeeting before start the concert..after for awhile,they go there..the fans really like apink performances..

C:thank you for coming today..i hope all of you enjoy it..

E:please don't push each other..i don't all of you get hurt..

H:please be careful..

B:the next song is our new song LUV..i hope all of you can sing with us..

After that,they start to sing their new song..skipp~..after finish that concert,they go to CUBE ENT for discuss with others artist that under CUBE ENT about CUBE CONCERT..after discuss and practice for awhile,they back eunji's house...as always they do,they gather at living room..

Nj:it's seem funs..with others artist..

N:you mean CUBE CONCERT?

(namjoo nod)

C:of course it's fun..as always..

H:hihi..i hope we can do better..maybe we got holiday again?

B:aigoo this maknae..want holiday again..

They can just laugh..eunji feel better now that yesterday..

Eunji&Leo POV:

Suddenly eunji phone vibrate..it's mean someone sent her a message. It's from leo..

(leo:l eunji:e)

L:eunji-ya~..what are you doing?

E:nothing..just gather with others at living room..i'm just back from CUBE ENT..

L:oo~..are you ok?i heard that you have a fever..

E:yupp..but i'm ok..don't worry ok?..what N is doing right now?

L:N?he just disturb people...maknae play a game and he disturb him..especially me..

E:hihi..maybe he bored..that's why he disturb all of you..

L:molla..ermm..i want to sleep..you go to sleep too ok?it's already late..

E:nae oppa..say goodnight to all vixx members..

L:nae..i will..goodnight..saranghae..

E:goodnight oppa..nado..

Eunji prepare to sleep..but suddenly,her phone is vibrate..it's from leo..

E:nae oppa..wae??

L:N said he want to talk with you..i think he will call you after this..

E:nae..go sleep..annyeong oppa

After tthat,she wait N to calk her.

Eunji&Leo POV END

Eunji&N POV

N:yahh!!are you okey?

E:yupp..i'm okey..don't worry okey?

N:ermm..ok..just please take care of yourself..

E:nae oppa..i will..but why you didn't sleep yet?

N:vixx just comeback from JELLYFISH ENT..that's why i didn't sleep yet..

E:ooo..oppa~..i want to sleep..jungie is with me..he seem miss you..

N:really?next time,if i have time,i will go to your house..go sleep..goodnight..saranghae..

E:goodnight oppa..nado..

After that,she fall asleep while hug her cat(jungie)..

############################
(i'm so sorry if this chapter bored..i didn't have enough idea..can i ask your idea..actually i want to make new fanfiction..you can said which idol you want me to put in my new fanfiction..maybe IKON?GOT7?MBLAQ?SUPER JUNIOR?BTOB?B.A.P?2PM?INFINITE?BTS?please respons to question..i really need your help..thank you for read my story..dont forget to vote my story..^^)