Choose between Leo or lee joon?(eunji POV)

The next day,apink wake up early..they get ready for go to CUBE ent..after for awhile,they arrive there..they straight enter their practice room for practice..they practice song LUV,MR.CHU,NONONO..they practice one more time before they rest for awhile..

(chorong:ch  hayoung:hy  eunji:e  bomi:b  naeun:n  namjoo:nj)

Nj:wow!!i'm tired already..

B:me too~..

N:eonni~(chorong)..when fanmeeting will start?

C:molla~..

Suddenly,their manager come near to them..he said that,Apink habe to follow him to go to saloon for get ready for fanmeeting..after hear that,Apink put all their things inside their own beg..after that,they rush to go to saloon..after for awhile,they arrive there..all of them put make up and make a hair(i don't know what people call that)..after 15minutes,they already ready for fanmeeting..Apink manager said to eunji something

(Apink manager:Am  eunji:e)

Am:don't forget about that..

E:nae..

Am:i just want to say..MC maybe will ask you something..you should get ready..

E:nae~..

After for awhile,Apink enter that fanmeeting place..Apink fans already there..eunji feel nervous..

C:relax..don't be nervous..ok?everything will be ok..we will always be with you..

B:that's right..we will try to help you..ok?

E:nae~..komawo..

After for awhile,MC start that fanmeeting..first,Apink make a performances..it's NONONO and MR.CHU..after that,100 fans can get Apink autograph..after that,Mc start to ask eunji question

(MC  eunji:e  chorong:ch  hayoung:hy  naeun:n  bomi:b  namjoo:nj)

MC:do you have boyfriend(said to eunji)

E:no..i didn't have yet..

MC:are you sure?then what you real status with lee joon?

E:he just like my brother..

MC:aigoo~..that's not the answer..

Eunji just keep quiet..she really didn't know what to said..suddenly MC said something

Mc:what's your relationship with leo vixx?why you go to jeju island with him?

E:actually,i go with hayoung and other vixx members..

Mc:it's true?or you are lying?

Hy:its true..that time,i'm with eunji eonni..

Suddenly,one of the fans ask something to eunji..

First fan:why you go holiday with vixx?

E:actually i want spend time with my brother..that's it

Paparazzi:if we ask you to choose between leo and lee joon..which one you want to choose?

Mc:wohoo~..that's a good question..

Eunji and apink become quiet..they didn't expect this question..eunji really don't what to say..she really confused right now..why she have to choose between lee joon and leo..

Mc:so eunji~..who do you want to choose..

C:why?she have to choose..if she choose,it should be her private..

Mc:wohoo~..a very protective leader..ok if like that,we just skipp this part..

Eunji feel relieve..she really want to thank to chorong..because chorong help her..after 2hours,they already finish that fanmeeting..they rest for awhile at restroom..

E:eonni~(chorong)..komawo..

C:because of what?

E:because you save me earlier..

N:eonni(eunji)..mianhae if i ask you that question again..who do you want to choose..

B:if you didn't want to answer it,it's ok..we didn't mind it..

C:but..i hope you(eunji) didn't keep any secret from us ok?

E:actually,i think..i would choose leo..but i don't know why...(sigh)

Nj:its okey eonni..we will always support you..

They make group hug..after that,they walk to ride the car..after for awhile,they arrive at CUBE ent..

Hy:manager-nim..why we here?aren't we supposed to back our dorm..

Am:mianhae..but you habe to practice..this night,you will have a concert at incheon..

B:what?why?but i'm tired..

Am:you can rest for awhile inside your practice room..

C:(sigh)..arasso2..we should enter our practice room..

After for awhile,they arrive at their practice room..all of them lie down at the floor..they feel tired..eunji message with her brother..

N:yahh!!gwaenchanna?

E:nae?what do you mean?

N:its about your fanmeeting..

E:i'm okey oppa..all apink members help me..

N:aaa~..i will back seoul tomorrow..i hope i can meet you

E:nae~..annyeong..saranghae

N:annyeong..nado..

After that,eunji message with leo..he also ask the something as N..

(leo:l  eunji:E)

L:eunji-ya,gwaenchanna?

E:i'm okey..don't worry..

L:that problems have resolve?

E:i don't know..my fans ask me to show my boyfriend to them..but i didn't have..

L:ermm..it's ok..just ignored them k?where are you now?

E:at CUBE ent..apink have to practice because we have concert at incheon this night..

L:ooo..ok..hwaiting!!

E:komawo oppa~..don't forget to buy gift for me..

L:nae?a gift?from jeju island?

E:yupp..hihi

L:ok..i will buy for you..

E:oppa~..i'm just kidding..

L:no no no..it's ok..i will buy it..

E:komawo..oppa i have to go now..annyeong

L:annyeong eunji~^^

Eunji heart become fast than usual..she really happy after message with leo..suddenly bomi said something

B:aigoo~..someone is fallen in love with leo oppa~..

N:nugu??eunji eonni~..

E:no~..i didn't..(eunji face become red)

Nj:aigoo~..eonni,you are blushing..

C:come on..we have to practice..

After that,they start to practice..after for hours practice,they rest for awhile before going to that concert place..skipp~..Apink make a performances..after that,apink wait in rest room for awhile until that concert finish..after that,they ride the car to back to their dorm..they enter their room..

E:goodnight~..

Hy:goodnight eonni~(apink)

B:have a nice dream..

C:yahh!!sleep now..aren't you tired?

N:hihi..chorong eonni mad..goodnight

Nj:goodnight~

After that,all of them fall asleep..they feel really tired because their compact schedule..

############################

(i hope you will like it..sorry for my bad grammar..i'm not good in english..please,don't forget to vote and comment^^)