CUBE ENT CONCERT(PART 2)

The next day,eunji&bomi wake up because heard chorong voice..

(chorong:c hayoung:hy bomi:b eunji:e naeun:n namjoo:nj apink manager:am)

C:yahh~..eunji&bomi ireona~..we have to go to fanmeeting..remember what ceo-nim told us yesterday..?

B:ermm~..did everyone already wake up?(meanwhile that eunji already wake up)

C:not yet..but i need your help for make breakfast..

E:arasso..i will bath first..bomi~..ireona~..

(chorong help bomi wake up)

B:but i'm still sleepy..

C:you can sleep at car..help me wake up the others..

After that,both of them wake up naeun,namjoo&hayoung..meanwhile that,eunji already finish bath..eunji start to make breakfast..she help chorong..because chorong busy to wake naeun,namjoo&hayoung..skipp~..after all of them ready,they go to fanmeeting..as always,they do a make up and hair..they meet 4minute..

Apink:annyeonghaseyo 4minute...

4minute(leader):eo??annyeong..all of you already finish?

C:nae~..

4minute(maknae):bomi&naeun seem sleepy..

B&N:hihi..eonni..we eat first..

They eat snack that been prepare for them..

Skipp~..the fanmeeting start..they introduce each others name..after for 1hours and half,the fanmeeting already end..all of them go to concert place..they practice one more time..because practice make perfect..eunji also sing duet song with peniel..it's mean she have to sing two duet song..one with sungjae,second with peniel..skipp~..it's already time for the concert..all the fans already enter concert places..meanwhile that,btob,b2st,4minute,apink and others CUBE artist get ready for start that concert..after for awhile,they start that concert..they sing together for opening concert..after finish that,it's 4minute turn to sing..(meanwhile that,apink enjoy 4minute performance behindbthe stage..)skipp~..it's already enter 2hours..but they still try to do the best performance for their fans..it's time for apink sing their new song...after that,eunji sing a duet song with sungjae..after that with peniel..all the fans really like it..skipp~..it's already for ending performance..they sing together..

(sungjae:s eunkwang:ek ilhoon:i minhyuk:m kikwang:k doojoon:d dongwoon:dw hyungseung:hs junhyung:j yoseob:y peniel:p chansub:c hyunsik)

E:thank you for coming..i hope you enjoy it..

Ek:thank you for your support..i hope all of you be careful..

D:please don't push each other..be careful ok?see you next time..annyeong!!..

N:annyeong!!thank you..

K:annyeong..thank you for coming..saranghae..

S:annyeong!!..please be careful..saranghae..

Nj:thank you for coming..hope see you next time..

After that,they back to backstage..apink&4minute enter their restroom..

Hy:wahh eonni(4minute)..your performance really great..

4minute(leader):hihi..thank you..apink too..i like your new song LUV..

After for awhile,they ready to back to their dorm..suddenly ceo ask all of them gather at ceo restroom..

Ceo:i really like your performance..thank you for your hardworking to make this concert better..