First Meeting?(part 3)

After greet all of vixx members,eunji and hayoung seat infront of stage..And the concert start..Vixx perform Super hero song for their debut song..After finish that song,eunji&hayoung go bakstage again..this time N told all vixx members about eunji is his younger sister.. "N:actually,Eunji is my younger sister..hope all of you didn't misunderstood about us"..after finish talk with N and vixx members,eunji&hayoung walk to back to their dorm..but before that,both of them eat something at restaurant before back to dorm..after finish eat,they back to their dorm..Eunji and hayoung seat at living room with others members.. "naeun:i'm bored!!..can't sleep".."namjoo:(sigh)eonni..can we watch movie..please!!" "bomi:that's good idea..eonni~(chorong)..jebal!!" "chorong:(sigh)ok2..you can watch..but don't sleep late.."..all of them watch..after hours,they already finish watching movie..chorong ask all of them to go sleep because tomorrow they have a compact schedules.. "chorong:all of you should get enough sleep..because tomorrow we will have compact schedules..and i don't want all of you sick" "naeun:nae eonni..we will sleep now..goodnight eonni" "hayoung:goodnight all of you eonni..saranghae" "bomi:goodnight~" "namjoo:goodnight~ hope have a nice dream" "eunji:goodnight~^^" "chorong:goodnight dongsaeng~"..all of them to fall asleep..

(i will skipp..it really different years..this part is in 2012..and for the others chapters in 2014..please comment^^)