Eunji Apink Injured(Part 2)

The next day,eunji already conscious..all of them feel relieve..especially eunji's mom and her father..

(N leo:l ravi:r ken:k hyuk hongbin:h)
(eunji:e naeun:n namjoo:nj bomi:b chorong:c hayoung:hy)
(mom dad)

Mom:i'm really feel relieve that you already conscious..(hold eunji hand)

Dad:yupp~..all of us really worried about you..

E:mianhae eomma&appa..i don't that i will be like this..(want to cry)

Mom:uljima x3..we will always be with you..

Dad:btw,yesterday, your brother's group..but at late night..

E:aa~..they must be tired..you should said to them that,they didn't have to come here today..they busy right?

Dad:you know your brother right?he will not listening to us..

Mom:rest okey~..apink will come here at noon..

E:nae~..

After finish talk,her mom feed eunji food..after that,she eat her medicine..after for awhile,eunji fall asleep..skipp~..at noon,apink come visit eunji at hospital..

Hy:how's eunji condition eommonim?

Mom:she's fine..don't worry..

C:(sigh)..she always said that she okey..actually not..

Dad:yupp..that's eunji..don't worry..eunji will be okey..

Apink ask eunji's mom&dad to go eat..after that,they talk while wait for eunji's mom&dad go to eat..suddenly,eunji awake..

B:eo?eunji..why you awake?

N:did our voice disturb you(eunji)?

E:a bit..but don't worry..i want to see and talk with you..

Nj:no need..you have to rest..you just already conscious from surgery..

C:yupp~..you should get enough rest..

E:i'm okey..don't worry about me okey?i will getting fine..did my brother know about i'm already conscious?

Hy:vixx already know..we just told them..N really want to come here..

B:yupp~..if not because they have to something to do..he definitely already arrive here..

Eunji can just laugh..skipp~..Eunji already out from hospital..she just rest at her house..meanwhile that,her mom cook food for her to eat..she is at the living room for watch TV..and vixx are make a performance for their new song Error..

E:appa~..vixx is making performance for their new song..

After that,her dad come to watch TV with eunji..and also her mom..they really like that performance..

Dad:wahh~..they really good..i hope they win an award for this song..

E:i hope so..eomma..aren't you supposed to cook now?

Mom:omo!!i'm forget about that..

After that her mom rush to cook back..skipp~..they eat together..after that,they chat together..skipp~..the day,already night,suddenly eunji's bell ring were being ring..eunji's dad go to open the door..it's Vixx..all vixx members hug N's dad..after that,they enter eunji's house..

N:where's eunji and mom?

Dad:they at eunji room..mom brought eunji to her room..since eunji seem tired today..

L:is she getting better?

Dad:i don't know about that..but from what i see..i hope she getting better..