Leo&Eunji POV(Holiday with VIXX)

After leo see that eunji become more calm down,he took eunji around that place..they talk about their group..

(Leo:L Eunji:E Cheondung:Ch)

L:actually N is disgusting..he always like to disturb me,bullying others member~..

E:hihi~..i know he never change his attitude..although i separate with my family and his..

L:nae??what did you mean?

E:when i'm young..around 14 years old,i follow my auntie to go to LA..

L:aaa~..why you follow your auntie?

E:because that time,our family have financial problems..that's why,if fans read my profile,they write my name in english..actually i trainee under cube in LA

L:aaa~..that's why you comeback here..before you debut..right?

E:yupp(laugh a little)

Lwhy are you laugh?

E:many peoples said that,you cooled person..always quiet when people make laugh..

L:actually~..if people get close with me,i will become more comfortable with them to talk..

E:hihi~..i know..actually,where are we going?~..

L:molla~..you want seat?

E:(nod)

After that,they walk to go to the table and chair nearby..after that,they continue to chat..but suddenly,eunji phone ringging..it's mean someone call eunji..it's from cheondung..eunji open loudspeaker..

E:annyeonghaseyo cheondung oppa~..

Ch:annyeonghaseyo~..eunji-ya~..gwaenchanna?

E:nae..i'm okey oppa~..wae?

Ch:i'm just worry about you..where are you now?

E:jeju island

Ch:aikk?why are you there?

E:actually,i'm in holiday with hayoung and vixx members..

Ch:aaa~..i know about that..dara told me..

E:but..i have to back to seoul tomorrow.

Ch:what??why??

E:i have to settle that rumor case..

Ch:hemm..dara and i will try to help you..okey?don't sad anymore..

E:nae oppa~..komawo..annyeong~..

Ch:annyeong~..

After finish talk with cheondung,she end that call..suddenly leo go buy something to drink..after for 2minutes,leo back to eunji back..

L:(give eunji that drink)this your drink..

E:eo??komawo oppa~..

They drink that water..after that,they walk back to their hotel..they didn't realise that time almost 7p.m..

E:i'm bet that N will scold us..

Leo just can smile after hear what eunji just said..in the way to back to their own room,they bumped with N and hayoung

(N leo:L ken:k hyuk hongbin:h ravi:r eunji:e hayoung:hy)

N:yah!!..where both of you(leo&eunji) go?all of us are looking for both of you.

Hy:eonni..we really worried about you..are you okey?

E:nae..i'm okey..oppa mianhae..i walk around beach with leo..