Holiday with VIXX*

Apink is now rest after practice..suddenly,apink manager came in to their practice room..

Manager:all of you have to go to ceo room..he want to meet you(apink)..

After hear that,apink walk to go to ceo room..after for awhile,they arrive there..

Ceo:you can sit..

After hear that,apink sit..

(Ceo:ceo chorong:C eunji:E apink:A naeun:N hayoung:H bomi:B namjoo:NJ)

ceo:i know that apink didn't get enough sleep..so i decided to give you(apink) holiday..for 1weeks..

C:jeongmal?ceo-nim

Ceo:(nod)

Apink:wahh~..we get holiday

Ceo:you can decided where you want to go..individu or group it's doesn't matter..please tell me after you decided because i will prepare for everything for you

C:nae..we will decided as fast as possible..

Apink:thank you so much ceo-nim

After that,apink out from that room..they enter back their practice room..

E:we have to decided where we want to go..

N:i think..i want to go to nami island..

C:with whom?

N:who want to follow me?

B:me..because i never go to nami island..hehe^^

E:i want to go to jeju island..hayoung-ya~..do you want to follow me?

H:nae..i want..

C:i will go with namjoo..

NJ:where?

C:----..if like that,i will tell ceo about this..

Chorong&naeun out from apink practice room for meet ceo..meanwhile in apink practice,they chat each other..eunji message with her brother..

E:oppa..did you know where the good place in jeju island?

N:aikk??why you ask??

E:i want to go there..

N:you got holiday??with whom?

E:yes..i got it..with hayoung..

N:woww..vixx also got holiday..and we also decided to go jeju island..

E:wahhh..in that case,can i go with you?

N:of course you can..but i will ask ceo

E:nae..me too..

Eunji have finish message with her brother..she told hayoung about that..hayoung seem shock but after that she's happy..because at least we have a partner..eunji also out from apink practice because she want to meet ceo-nim..after for awhile,she arrive there..she see chorong&naeun..

(i will continue this story in HOLIDAY WITH VIXX PART 2..hope you will like it..please comment^^)