I was only Ten Years Old When My Great-Grandmother Died

I was only ten years old when my grandmother and mother were told by granduncle, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, that my beloved great-grandmother had passed away in her garden at Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory on Star Base 12.

I am the great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard, and my name is Lady Victoria Elizabeth Ann Howard.

I am the eldest child of Lady Karissa Ann Howard who is the oldest daughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard who is the oldest daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell.

My great-grandfather was the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12, and my grandmother was the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory from 2299-2330, she would have governed longer but the death of my great-grandmother affected that she abdicated in favor of my mother, Lady Karissa Ann until I turned 18 years old in 2338.

I remember my great-grandmother, great-grandfather and third cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

I was born on March 21, 2320 out in Wessex Territory where my paternal grandfather governed as Duke of Wessex Territory on Star Base 12.

"My grandmother used to tell me the story about how my great-grandmother traveled from Post World War Three Planet Earth to Star Base 12.

My paternal great-grandmother was Lady Susan Virginia Bell who was a good friend of my maternal great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell and I thought how romantic it was, but my grandmother told me that my great-grandfather neglected his children and my great-grandmother.

He thought The Dukedom of Norfolk was more important than his children and my great-grandmother and my mother said she remembered my great-great-grandfather only briefly.

"Lady Victoria Elizabeth Being an aristocrat is not easy, but then your great-grandmother ever adhered to their rules." Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane told me.

"Neither did your great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane explains.

"You see Lady Victoria Elizabeth. Your two grand-uncles didn't have any children until after I was born. "Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane explains.

"As soon as I was born, one year later your great grand-uncle, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second had your grandaunt, Lady Autumn Bridget, and your great grand-uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third had a daughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, and your grandfather was born in September of 2276, your great-grandaunt,Lady Frederica Wihelmina, and your grandaunt, Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory and your second cousin twice removed, Lord David William Beck The Second." Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane explains.

"My father thought it was kind of funny, but then again happened in 2305 and then again in 2320." Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane explains.

"It was as if everyone was trying to compete with each other to see who could have a child in 2250, 2276, 2305, and then again in 2320." Lady Elizabeth tells them.

"Let me think back now to 2305." Lady Elizabeth tells me.

"In 2305, I gave birth to Lady Susan Virginia Howard, Lady Samhain gave birth to Lord David Andrew Beck, Lady Caroline Matilda gave birth to Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Third, Lady Alexandrina Charlene gave birth to Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second and Lady Sophia Dorothea had just give birth to Lady William Frederick Howard." Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane explains.

"All Sudden your great-grandmother had a great-grandmother and had a great many grandchildren, but your mother was her first granddaughter, followed by Lady Patricia Eugenie, followed her first grandson, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Fourth, followed by Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, followed by a third granddaughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey.