What Are Friends For

And I never thought I'd feel this way

And as far as I'm concerned

I'm glad I got the chance to say

That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away

Well, then close your eyes and try

To feel the way we do today

And then if you can remember

Keep smilin', keep shinin'

Knowing you can always count on me for sure

That's what friends are for

For good times and bad times

I'll be on your side forever more

That's what friends are for

Well, you came and opened me

And now there's so much more I see

And so by the way I thank you

Oh and then for the times when we're apart

Well, then close your eyes and know

These words are coming from my heart

And then if you can remember

Oh, keep smilin' and keep shinin'

Knowing you can always count on me for sure

That's what friends are for

In good times and bad times

I'll be on your side forever more

Oh, that's what friends are for

Keep smilin', keep shinin'

Knowing you can always count on me for sure

That's what friends are for

For good times and bad times

I'll be on your side forever more

That's what friends are for

Keep smilin', keep shinin'

Knowing you can always count on me for sure

'Cause I tell you that's what friends are for

For good times and for bad times

I'll be on your side forever more

That's what friends are for (that's what friends are for, ya)

On me for sure (count on me for sure, count on me for sure)

That's what friends are for

Keep smilin', keep shinin'

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Burt Bacharach / Carole Sager

That's What Friends Are For lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Royalty Network, Songtrust Ave, Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc

My great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell had two good friends on Star Base 12 and they were quite ordinary young men and neither were aristocrats and she liked it that way.

Lt. Richard Williams was the great-great-great-grandson of Philip and Phyllis Williams that arrived on Star Base 12 on February 1, 2153, and they had to flee from Pre-World World Three Planet Earth that began in 2026 and they left San Francisco on February of 2149 and settled on Star Base 12 on February 1, 2153.

Lt Richard Williams great-great-great-grandparents helped my great-great-great-great-great-grandparents settle on Star Base 12 and his middle name was Frederick and my great-great-great-great-great-grandfather out of gratitude named his first-born son, Lord Frederick William Howard in his honor and Lord John Carey gave his son, his first name,Lord Philip Carey.

Without them my great-great-great-great-great-grandparents and their entourage would have never survived and his son, Thomas Williams had John Williams, and his son, Edward had Lt. Richard Williams in 2248.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley was born on Talos IV to Thomas and Kevin Riley in 2248 and they met each other in 2267 at Star-Fleet Academy on Star -Base 12.

For a period of time, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and Lt. Richard Williams were separated when Lt Kevin Thomas Riley had to return to Talos IV after the senseless execution of his father, mother and sister along with 2997 innocent people on Talos IV in 2270.

It was in 2272, Lt Kevin Thomas Riley met my great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell before she married either of them and along with Lady Susan Virginia Howard nee Bell, my paternal great-grandmother and Lady Patricia Eugenie's great-grandmother, Lady Katherine Grace Beck nee Kelly.

They all met each other on board The USS Republic and they spent all their time on the USS Republic before orbit around Star Base 12 on June 25, 2274.

In fact, it was Lt Kevin Thomas Riley that introduced my two great-grandmothers to my two great-grandfathers, but my maternal great-grandfather laid claims to my maternal grandmother when he first saw her, but she was only after one thing it was MY GRANDMOTHER, and a daughter she could name Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, and she made it clear to him that the only way she would marry him if their first child was a daughter and she would succeed him to The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

My great-grandmother told my great-grandfather " MY ELIZABETH " will succeed you."

My great-great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior, created her Marchioness of Pembroke Territory before my grandmother was born on May 1, 2275.

My grandmother was named my great-great-grandfather' s "Golden Hair Heiress." and he was jubilant and her biggest ally and to him she could do wrong.

My great-great-grandfather carried her around showing her off as the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory and when she married the grandson of his younger brother. It even made him happier as well when my grand-aunt married his youngest brother's great-great-grandson, Lord David William Beck The Second.

My great-grandfather told my great-grandmother " I just wanted to see my dear father happy and we have made him happy with the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard."

Shortly afterward, the birth of my grandmother, my great-grandmother left Norfolk Estate and she traveled to tour Pembroke Territory along with my paternal grandfather, Lord Frederick Willliam Howard The Third and Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory.

My great-grandmother stopped at first to Wessex Territory, then onto Essex Territory and finally onto Pembroke Territory where at the border of Essex and Pembroke waited for her, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and Lt. Richard Williams.

My great-grandmother carrying my grandmother in her arms and being accompanied by my grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard, Lady Caroline Matilda's father, Lord Richard William Carey, and Lord Thomas William Howard, walk to each other and all three embrace each other and they journey onto Pembroke Castle.

Where my great-grandmother and her two good friends visited each other for two five months and she is waiting for Beltane Manor to be furnished.

My great-grandmother had a picture of Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley, Lt. Richard Willliams and her taken standing at the piano at Pembroke Castle singing her favorite song " What are Friends for? "

My grandmother told me she had the picture duplicated for both Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and Lt. Richard Williams, and it was given to them at her death and presented to them by grand-aunt, Lady Caroline Matilda and grand-uncle, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second in 2330.

My grandmother retained the original copy of the picture and she passed it onto my mother and she passed it onto me in 2380, before she passed away at the age of 85 years old.

I treasure that picture so much of my great-grandmother and her two best friends that both passed away in 2332.