The Future Duchess of Sussex Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third is the oldest child and son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third had been married twice and he had been married twice, first to Lady Charlotte Victoria Stanhope with no children for 24 years, and then to Lady Millicent Collins and with her. He had two children, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third didn't care much for his daughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, and he just made her his "heiress presumptive" and his son was created Duke of St. Albany Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third wasn't still satisfied with his two children, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, or Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth.

I guess at the age of 65 years old, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third decided to start to who was going to inherit his Dukedom, and he went to his brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he asked him " Do I have to leave my children I had with Lady Millicent my Dukedom."

"No. Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third. You don't have to." Lord Andrew Charles Howard states.

"I have named Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud my heiress presumptive, until I have my heir/heiress." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third states.

It was a well known fact that Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third that Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third wanted his brother's wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard had already had her five children with Lord Andrew Charles Howard and her two children with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, and she had no plans to have any-more children and with that she decided to raise her children, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey,and Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, as her two oldest had married.

It was shortly after Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain married their second cousins that Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third approached Lady Karissa and he asks her if she would have his daughter and Lady Karissa looks at Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and she asked him " Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third. What gives you the idea that you will have a daughter?"

"It must be a daughter to inherit my Dukedom." Lord Charles Andrew Howard the Third states.

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and she tells him " I wasn't planning to have any more children."

"Let me think about it and I will let you know." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew The Third.

Lady Karissa thinks about it and it is in July that she agrees to have Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third's child, and at the same time that her oldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard conceives Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa's first grandchild towards the end of July of 2294.

Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third announce that they are expecting their first child and Lady Elizabeth tells her parents " If it is a daughter I will give her my mother's name and if it is a boy he will be given his father's name."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third tells his niece, "You can't name your daughter, Lady Karissa because I am naming my daughter after her mother, Lady Elizabeth." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third states.

"I am my mother's oldest child, Uncle Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third." Lady Elizabeth tells her uncle.

Lady Elizabeth and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third had an argument over who had the right to name their daughter with the name of Lady Karissa and Lady Karissa tells them " You are acting like two damn children."