Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and Lord Ralph Neville

She was the oldest of three daughters of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and she was his second child and she was named for both her father and mother, Lady  Patricia Charlene Howard

She was the oldest of three daughters of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and she was his second child and she was named for both her father and mother, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard.

As her father didn't become Duke of Norfolk Territory until 2240, her father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior was her grandfather's heir apparent to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Patricia Charlene would arrive five years after the birth of her oldest brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, in 2230 at Balmoral Manor in the Territory of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior first three children would be born before he became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240, and his last two would be born out at Norfolk Estate, his ancestral home on Star Base 12.

Lady Charlotte Augusta would be born in 2245 and Lord Andrew Charles would be born in 2250, but his youngest, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina would be born while he was Duke of York Territory in 2276.

Lady Patricia Charlene Howard would be matched with the heir of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 12 in 2250 at the age of 15 years old and in 2253 she would marry Lord Ralph Neville, the heir to the Earldom of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 12.

As Star Base 10 would not see change in the succession laws until 2290, only sons and other male relatives could inherit the Earldom of Westmoreland Territory.

Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and Lord Ralph would have a son, Lord John Neville in 2255 and he would marry Lady Dorothy Hastings in 2273, and they would have son, Lord Edward Neville in 2275, at the same time her brother, Lord Andrew Charles daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was born, along with Lord Edward Seymour and Lady Catherine Grey.

Lady Patricia Charlene would have a daughter, Lady Cecily Charlene Neville in 2260 and she would marry Lord John Hastings, the brother of Lady Dorothy Hastings, who was destined to become Baron Hastings on Star Base 12 in 2278, and she would have a son, Lord Edward Hastings in 2280, at the same time Lord Andrew Charles first son was born in 2280.

Lord Edward Neville would marry Lady Anne Devereux in 2295 and they would have a son, Lord Richard Neville in 2300, and a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Neville in 2305.

Lord Richard Neville would marry Lady Margaret Grey in 2318 and they would have a son, Lord Christopher Neville in 2320, and a daughter, Lady Katherine Neville in 2325.

At the same time Lord Frederick William Howard The Fifth was born to Lord Frederick William Howard The Fourth and Lady Karissa Ann Howard on Star Base 12 and they were third cousins sharing the same great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

Lord Frederick William Howard The Fifth was born three months before Lady Katherine Neville, and a match was proposed between the third cousins in 2343, and they first met each other in 2343, but as neither would bring a title or property to each other and only a dowry for Lord Frederick William Howard The Fifth, his sister, Lady Victoria Elizabeth created him Duke of Richmond Territory on Star Base 12.

A similar match for Lord Christopher Neville for the hand of Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard and this way it would bring Lord Patrick William Howard the territory through his second oldest great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard the territory of Westmoreland Territory but the only way the child could inherit the title of Clarence and Norfolk if the child was a daughter and she was given the surname of Howard.

Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard, the granddaughter of Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck The Second and the daughter of Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard and Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill with her marriage to Lord Christopher Neville would secure Lord Patrick William Howard, the Earl of Westmoreland Territory in 2370 with the birth of Lady Christine Andrea Howard and she would be the first young woman to inherit the Dual Dukedoms of Clarence and Norfolk on Star Base 12 along with bring the Earldom of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 10.