The Cherish Picture

The Cherish Picture

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was the eldest child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and after her mother had passed away.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard found a picture of her mother with Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley out in the garden at Pembroke Territory.

She found many other pictures of Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and her mother at Pembroke Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard carries the picture out to her sister, Lady Caroline Matilda who is married to Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second and she shows it to Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second.

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second explains," It was no big secret that my father loved your mother, Lady Elizabeth."

"My father knew your mother before Lord Andrew Charles Howard and even Lord Richard William Carey." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley the Second tells Lady Elizabeth.

"These pictures were taken out at Pembroke Castle in her garden." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second tells her.

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second looks at Lady Caroline Matilda and he tells her " My father loved your mother. It is no big secret that my mother was his second choice when he returned to Star Base 12."

"When father returned to Star Base 12. He found that your mother had married Lord Andrew Charles Howard and she already had Lady Samhain, you, Lady Elizabeth, and Lord Anthony was about to be born." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second states.

"So, he married my mother, Lady Isabella Collins, and he didn't come with a fancy title or property" Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second tells them.

"My late father thought very highly of your mother, Lady Isabella, and he thought she was far better than my aunt, Lady Millicent or her sister, Lady Josette." Lady Elizabeth tells Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second.

"In fact, My late father told your father that he was blessed to get the best of Lord Jeremiah's daughters." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"My late father told me about the last visit he had with your father and he wanted to know about mother's family." Lady Elizabeth tells her father.

"My father told your father that your mother mentioned her family as they all died in 2270 and she was abandoned by her secondary family." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley tells Lady Elizabeth.

"I am sure that your mother had many pictures in her Hope-Chest of my father and Lt. Richard Williams out at Pembroke Territory." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley the Second tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Lady Bess. Everyone misses our mother, but in particular Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, our youngest sister." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her..

"We had our mother for most of our life, but Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann didn't have our mother and she was 35 years old when she died, and remember she was only 15 years old when she lost her father." Lady Caroline Matilda states.

"I remember when Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann asked our mother who was going to remember her father." Lady Caroline Matilda tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Our mother told Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann that she was sure that her older brother , Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth and her sister, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud would remember her father." Lady Caroline Matilda tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Sure enough in 2300, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth named his daughter, Lady Charlotte Andrea Howard and in 2310, he named his son after his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth who became Lady Josephine Karissa Howard husband and together they had Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard in 2335, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Sixth in 2340 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann in 2345." Lady Caroline Matilda tells Lady Elizabeth.

"I remember when Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann gave birth to Lady Charlene Andrea Howard in 2320." Lady Caroline Matilda explains, " Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann told our mother that she wished that her father had lived to see his youngest granddaughter, named in his honor."

"Our mother said I have a feeling that your father is watching and he is very proud of his granddaughter that carries his name and the granddaughter that will inherit the Dukedom of Sussex." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her sister.

"Lady Elizabeth. I would put this picture back and know that it was one of your mother's treasured pictures." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second states.