The Promised Kept and Fulfilled

My dear Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third and I have settled in at Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory.

Where we jointly govern the two Dukedoms of Lancaster and Norfolk since it is halfway between Norfolk and Lancaster.

We retain both Norfolk Estate and Lancaster Manor in Norfolk and Lancaster, which are great-great-great-great-great-grandfather's help, each built with each other in 2163.

Neither could move into their homes until 2164 when they gave birth to great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard and our great-great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort who were born in 2165 and 2167.

I ask my grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann about our great-great-great-great-grandmother, and she smiles " Oh! Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort was a strong woman of her day and she could have had any man of her time, but your rascal of a great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William declared that there was only one woman for him, and it was Lady Jeanette Virginia, but Lord Frederick William Howard was left on his own to win Lady Jeanette Virginia as your great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Edmund Beafourt left for his daughter to marry the son of your great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William." My grandmother.

"Lord Frederick William Howard never gave up until she agreed to marry him in 2163, and 11 months later she gave birth to your great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard The second and one year later she gave birth to your other great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior." My grandmother told me.

"Lady Jeanette Virginia was no coward and she could and would stand up to Lord Frederick William Howard." My grandmother told me "She never lost a bet with your great-great-great-great-grandfather." My grandmother told me.

"Lady Jeanette Virginia was very proud of her only daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who is the great-great-grandmother of your grandaunt, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey." My grandmother tells me.

"Please granny. Do Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth and I a favor." I ask her.

"What might this favor be, my dear Lady Victoria Elizabeth?" My grandmother asks me.

"Please granny for Lord Andrew Charles the Third and I. Please make up with our grandaunt, Lady Caroline Matilda, as she is also the daughter of our dear late great-grandmother." I ask my grandmother.

My grandmother looks at me " I will do this for the memory of our mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell." My grandmother tells me.

"You ask her to come to Beltane Manor with my brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley the Second and I will apologize to all of them." My granddaughter tells me.

"Granny. You know in your heart that it was Lt Kevin Thomas Riley who loved our mother the most." I told my grandmother.

"I was told by Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Fourth that when his great-grandfather died he was buried with a picture of my great-grandmother and his grandfather." I told my grandmother.

"I heard that, Lady Victoria Elizabeth. He is now with your great-grandmother finally. " My grandmother tells me along with your great-grandfather and Lady Caroline Matilda's father Lord Richard William Carey." My grandmother tells me.

_______________________________________

In August of 2339, my grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane apologized to our grandaunt, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey nine years later after the death, but" better late than never " as my dear great-grandmother had always said.