My Step-Great-Grandfather, Lord Richard William Carey

My Step-Great-Grandfather, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory

My great-grandmother remarried my third cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, who is the father of my grandaunt, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory.

My great-grandmother, Lady Karissa exchanged her title of Duchess of Norfolk for the title of Duchess of Bedford Territory.

My grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and her sisters and brothers were all there the day when she married Lord Richard William Carey, and my mother was her flower girl at her wedding.

My grandmother and granduncle, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard were both happy for her when she married Lord Richard William Carey,

My grandaunt, Lady Caroline Matilda was her matron of honor and my granduncle, Lord Benjamin Lawrence was his father's best man

at their wedding.

I asked my grandmother "Why did great-granny divorce great-granddaddy?"

My grandmother told me " Once your great-grandmother's oldest children get married, that includes Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lady Caroline Matilda and myself. She told us she was going to divorce your great-grandfather and remarry Lord Richard William Carey."

"The marriage between your great-grandfather and great-grandmother was to produce an heir for your great-great-grandfather, and that was me." My great-grandmother explains, but she agreed to give him four more children and she stayed married to him for 25 years. "

"Doesn't great-granny love great-grandfather? " I ask

"Your great-grandmother will always love your great-grandfather and they share five children together." My great-grandmother and I don't know how many grandchildren and great-grandchildren there are."

"I count 20 grandchildren and 20 great-great-children." My grandmother told me.

"Your third cousin twice removed is my third cousin, and we share the same great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard, through two of his children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard. " I explain, " Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and I am the great-great-granddaughter of Lord Frederick William Howard and so is Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord David William Beck." My grandmother explains.

"You have two first cousins through your uncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Fourth and two first cousins through your aunt, Lady Susan Virginia Howard." My grandmother explains.

"You have many second cousins." My grandmother explains.

"Your third cousin twice removed always loved your great-grandmother the day he walked her up the aisle to marry your great-grandfather in 2275." My grandmother told me.

My mother walks in and she looks at her mother and me " What is going on mom?"

"Lady Victoria Elizabeth wanted to know why your grandmother divorced your grandfather and I explained." My grandmother tells her.

"Lady Victoria Elizabeth. Your great-grandmother always planned to divorce your great-grandfather after her four oldest children grew up and married. " My mother told me.

"She will always love her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren." My mother told me " She will always love your great-grandfather because they share five children together and a number of grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, but mother personally I feel she loves Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence the most over any of her children with my grandfather." My mother tells my grandmother.

"I don't think that is true because her favorite daughter is Lady Samhain, her "Peace-maker." My grandmother tells her.

"My mother has no favorite grandchildren like my father does with Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second and you." My mother tells my mother.

"You are his eldest granddaughter and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second carries his name." My mother explains.

"Lord Alexander Charles favors Lord Alexander Andrew Howard and your father favors his name-sake." My grandmother tells my mother.

"I don't think Lord Richard William has any favorite children as he loves them equally." My grandmother tells my mother.

"My mother looked at her children and asked us What the fuck are you trying to do? Compete with each other.?"

"Your granduncle told her " We love you mother and we promised you grandchildren."

"Your great-grandmother told your granduncle, " I didn't give you to give your great-great-great-grandfather a tribe of descendants."

"I know mom, but Lady Elizabeth gave you Lady Karissa Anne, Lady Samhain gave you Lady Patricia Eugenie and Lady Elizabeth gave you Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third, and Lady Caroline Matilda gave you Lady Isabella Karissa Carey and I gave you Lord Alexander Andrew and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second." Lord Anthony tells your great-grandmother.

"Lady Caroline Matilda gave you, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Third, Lady Samhain gave you Lord David Andrew Beck." Lord Anthony tells your great-grandmother.

"Indeed, all of my oldest children are like their damn father but all for Lady Caroline Matilda."Your great-grandmother tells Lord Anthony.

"Lady Elizabeth has given me three grandchildren, Lady Samhain has given me two grandchildren, and you have given me two grandchildren so far." Your great-grandmother explains.

"I have seven grandchildren that I share with your father and he is very proud of them as one day they will carry on what Lord Patrick William started in 2165." My mother tells Lord Anthony.

"Lord Albert Edward hasn't married, and neither has Lady Sophia Dorothea." My mother tells your granduncle.

"Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann haven't married yet." Your great-grandmother tells your granduncle.

"They are still young." Your great-grandmother tells your grand-uncle.

"I remember Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and Lt Richard Williams being at your great-grandmother's wedding with Lord Richard William Carey, and how happy they were." My grandmother tells me.

"I remember how happy Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second were when your great-grandmother finally married Lord Richard William Carey." My grandmother tells me.

I look at my grandmother " Why do we have to share her with Carey's grandmother?"

"Now you sound like your grandaunt, as she asked the same thing: why did Lord Benjamin Lawrence and her have to share your great-grandmother with us?" My grandmother explains.

"Your great-grandmother explained to us all, " You are all of my children."

I just look at grandmother and mother, and I curtsy and walk away and return to Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third and our two children, Lady Karissa Elizabeth age five years old and our newborn son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth.