Part Two: The Cherished Picture

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth of Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lady Millicent Collins was going through his father's trunk out at Sussex Manor, where his little sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann was Duchess of Sussex Territory and he came across a picture of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and his father taken together.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The fourth shows it to his little sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard who is the father in law of Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth, his son who married his only daughter, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard who had inherited Pembroke Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Anthony Christopher with Lady Josephine Karissa, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth arrive at Sussex Manor along with Lady Alexandrina Charlene, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Sixth, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth walks over to his first cousin and he hands him the picture of his father and his mother together and how happy they appeared in the picture together.

"When was this picture taken, Lord Charles Andrew Howard the Fourth?" Lord Anthony asks.

"It doesn't say, Lord Anthony Christopher, but it was no secret that my father loved your mother and between the love for each other she gave my father his greatest treasure, our little sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The fourth states.

"I was not robbed of our father as our sister was robbed of our father." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth states.

"I was 29 years old and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud was 34 years old when our father died." Lord Charles Andrew Howard the Fourth states.

"Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann was only 15 years old when our father died, but he loved her the most, but he loved me, but he could never get close to Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, no matter how hard he tried." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth states.

"This picture may have been taken after your birth, Lord Anthony Christopher." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth tells his first cousin and he shares the same grandchildren with Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, as his son is married to Lord Anthony's daughter, Lady Josephine Karissa.

Lady Josephine Karissa tells her father " Don't show this Aunt, Lady Elizabeth."

"I agree, Lady Josie." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth tells his father in law, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard.

"It was no big secret that my grandfather loved your mother and I believe he may have had other pictures of them taken together." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth tells his second cousin.

Sure, nothing, there was a second picture of Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lady Karissa found and it was in a different clothes.

They looked proud to be with each other, but Lord Anthony remembers his mother tells his father " Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third is a much better man than you ever were Lord Andrew Charles

They looked proud to be with each other, but Lord Anthony remembers his mother tells his father " Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third is a much better man than you ever were Lord Andrew Charles. You steal his birthright and Dukedom from him with the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane."

"In fact, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second is far better than you are or will ever be." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Mother did tell father that both Lord Patrick Willliam Howard the Second and your father were better men than he could ever be." Lord Anthony states.

"Mother had a high opinion about Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord David William Beck, Lord Frederick William Howard The Third and in particular of our third cousin, Lord Richard Willliam Carey." Lord Anthony states, "My father loved Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third and Lady Victoria Elizabeth the most as they both resembled him."

"My sister, Lady Samhain resembled our father, but the rest of us all but Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence resembled our great-grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth." Lord Anthony states.

"Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann even resembled our great-grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth." Lord Anthony Christopher tells Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth resembles your father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third." Lord Anthony Christopher tells his first cousin.

"Lady Josephine Karissa resembles both of her grandmothers, Lady Josephine and Lady Karissa and that is why I gave my only daughter their names." Lord Anthony tells his first cousin.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth and I wanted to honor the memory of my grandmother, and we named her great-granddaughter in her honor." Lady Josephine Karissa states as "We named our first daughter in honor of her maternal grandmother, Lady Alexandrina Charlene tells her father.