The Becks of Star Base 12

The Beck's of Star Base 12

Lord Frederick William Howard didn't record when The Beck's arrived on Star Base 12, but it was during the second wave of Europeans who left after World War Three On Planet Earth in 2170, as the cease-fire took place in October of 2165.

The only thing known is that The USS Yorktown boarded about 200 people from England, Scotland, France, Spain, and Ireland from Heathrow International Airport.

The United Federation of Planets didn't list if they were from aristocratic or gentry families but the Beck's were among them.

It is known that some of the couples were beamed down to Star Base 10 and the remaining were transported to Star Base 12.

Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk along with Lord Philip Carey, 2nd Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Charles Beaufort, Duke of Lancaster Territory met the new arrivals when they were transported down to Star Base 12 at the beam down point in Bedford Territory.

Lord Frederick William Howard, Lord Philip Carey and Lord Charles Beaufort all greeted the new arrivals and they were given their choice of territories to start their new homes.

Lord Frederick William Howard wrote in his journal in 2190, " We received some new arrivals today. Lord Edward Devereux, my first cousin, Lord Philip Carey, Lord Charles Beaufort and I all greeted them and one gentleman was named Lord David Edward Christopher Beck, and he bowed and I bowed back and he asked me " What is your warmest territory on Star Base 12?

I told him " Lord Beck. You have your choice of Suffolk to the south, Bedford to the Southwest, and Lennox to the Southeast, or Wessex to the west."

"Lord Beck told me I need a small piece of property.?"

"I do believe there are many available properties on Star Base 12." I answered him.

"Lord Philip I asked, are there any available small properties in Bedford?"

"Why yes. There are several small properties in my Dukedom." Lord Philip states.

"I do believe Lord George Grey made some in Suffolk and Lord Robert Alexander may have some in Lennox Territory." Lord Philip states.

"I would have to set up a time for Lord Beck to meet with Lord Grey.' Lord Philip tells him.

"I am an architect and I want to build my own home before I settle down. Do you know any gentlemen on Star Base 12 that have a daughter my age or younger." Lord Beck asked.

My first cousin, Lord Edward Devereux speaks up " I have two sisters, Lady Dorothy and Lady Ann and I have a brother, Lord Richard."

"What year were you born in? Lord Edward asks Lord Beck.

"I was born in 2170 and I am 25 years old, and I am not concerned about the dowry. "Lord Beck explains.

"Lord Beck. My late father, Lord John, provided for all of his children." Lord Edward explains.

"My sister, Lady Dorothy, was born in 2175, and she is 20 years old now." Lord Edward explains.

"I can't hope for too many children, but I don't want to place my lady in jeopardy." Lord Beck states. "I only want three children."

"I think my sister, Lady Dorothy, would be the perfect match and you two could live out at White-Hall Manor in Essex Territory until your home is built." Lord Edward tells him.

"Why don't I let you meet both my sisters and you can decide which one is more to your taste." Lord Edward asks.

"I would like that. I want to make my wife happy." Lord Beck explains.

"I have brought the blue-prints with me for my new home and I will call it Elmhurst Estate and claim the title of Viscount." Lord Beck states.

"I have no problem if my sisters marry a gentleman from any social status." Lord Edward explains.

"My late father left it to me to find my three siblings a husband or wife." Lord Edward explains.

"I do know that Lord John Clifford has a daughter, Lady Ida." Lord Edward states.

"Lord Richard Neville has a daughter, Lady Cecily Neville." Lord Edward explains.

"Do you have any objections to a daughter of a Barony?" Lord Edward asks.

"Why should I have any objections to a daughter of a Baron?" Lord Beck asks.

"If the ladies in question are of good standing and reputation. I don't care if they come from a good aristocratic or gentry family." Lord Beck explains.

"I will set it up with Lord John and Lord Edward for you to meet with their daughters, Lady Ida and Lady Cecily." Lord Edward tells him.

"Why don't you let me offer you my hospitality and you can meet my sisters, my wife, Lady Mary, and my son, Lord John." Lord Edward tells Lord Beck.

Lord Beck tells Lord Edward Devereux " You are most kind, Lord Devereux. " and my first cousin and Lord Beck travel to Essex Territory to Chartley Manor.

Lord David Edward Christopher Beck decided on Lady Dorothy and they were married in 2207, and their son, Lord David Edward Beck was born in 2209, the same year that my grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior was born.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior keeps the journal started by Lord Patrick William and Lord Frederick William from 2210-2240 and he records that Lord David Edward Christopher had two other children, Lady Charlotte Augusta was born in 2212 and their youngest son, Lord Timothy Christopher Beck was born in 2217.

Lord David Edward Christopher and Lady Dorothy and their three children moved into Elmhurst Estate in 2220 and he chose to build his home between Suffolk and Bedford Territories.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior writes that he refused to allow his oldest son to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2228, but he wasn't opposed if Lord Richard Edward or Lord Edwin William Howard had wanted to marry the beautiful Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck.

"Lord David Edward Beck born in 2209, married in 2230 to Lady Margaret Neville and they have a son, Lord William Beck and in 2235, they have a daughter, Lady Christina Edwina Beck .

"Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck also married in 2230, to Lord William Stafford on Star Base 10 and they have three children, Lord Edmund in 2235, Lady Elizabeth in 2240, and Lady Anne Stafford in 2245.

It is Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior that records in the journal "My niece, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard married Lord William David Beck in 2252 and in December of 2252, she gave birth to Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford and my grandnephew, Lord David William Beck.

"Lady Eliza mother is the daughter of Lord John Devereux who is the son of Lord Edward Devereux and she will inherit the Earldom of Essex full of clear but she may not share the title with her husband and it will be from her issue that inherits the Earldom of Essex." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

"Lady Charlotte Augusta and my grandnephew inherited the Earldom in 2275, after he married Lady Katherine Grace Bell and it will be their son, Lord David William Beck The Second who will inherit the Earldom from his father and his sister, Lady Edwina Wihelmina who will inherit the Viscountcy of Elmhurst Estate from her father.

It is Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior that records the death of Lord William David Beck in September of 2274 and it was Lord David William Beck's aunt, Lady Charlotte Augusta that held the title for Lord David William Beck as she had been good friends with Lady Eliza Katherine Howard and she entrusted her beloved son to the care of his paternal aunt if anything happened to during his lifetime.