The Long Waited For Heiress of Bedford Territory

The Long Waited Heiress of Bedford Territory

Lord Richard William Carey finally got his heiress on his 32nd birthday on June 17, 2282, she was born at Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory.

Lady Karissa named her Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and she was born at 5 PM and Lord Richard William Carey paced the floors with his third cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard and his favorite second cousin, Lord Frederick William Howard The Third and next to him was Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his second cousin, " You do know that Lady Caroline Matilda is my legal child as I am married to Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Richard William.

"If you try to claim my heiress, I will make your father minus his heir, and Lady Elizabeth is too young to govern." Lord Richard William states.

"Lady Caroline Matilda is my daughter. She is my heiress and I will take you down and I don't want my third cousins to lose their father." Lord Richard William states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior walks over to Lord Andrew Charles " Listen Lord Andrew Charles. Lady Caroline Matilda is my aunt's great-great-grandchild and if your grandfather were alive he wouldn't let you claim her and neither will I." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

"You have your heiress and spare and you have Lord Anthony Christopher as The Duke of Lancaster Territory." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells him.

Lord David William Beck, Lord Richard William's second cousin walks in and he is carrying Lady Caroline Matilda dressed in her royal rose latte and Lord David William smiles " You have a fine daughter."

"Lady Karissa named her Lady Caroline Matilda Carey." Lord David William Beck tells his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord David William Beck places Lady Caroline Matilda in her father's arms and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior walks over to see his third cousin twice removed, he says " She looks just like Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and her great-great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte."

"Lady Caroline Matilda has Lady Jeanette Virginia dark hair and brown eyes and Thank Odin she didn't inherit any traits from her great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

"She is indeed a beautiful baby." Lord Frederick William The Third tells his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard looks at her " Hmn. She looks like her great-great-uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Lord Thomas William Howard declares.

"Cousin, Lord Charles Andrew. Do you have a picture of my great-grandfather?" Lord Thomas William asks.

"There is one hanging on the walls at Norfolk Estate along with his brothers, my detestable father, and Lord Frederick William Howard The Second and Lady Sophia Charlotte." Lord Charles Andrew Junior tells him.

"In the foyer hangs a picture of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells Lord Thomas William.

"In the living room over the fire-place hangs the last portrait of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR declares.

"My picture along with that one of Lady Patricia and I hang at York Manor along with one of Lady Sarah and Lady Frederica, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second, Lady Patricia Charlene, Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I have a miniature picture of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory in my wallet." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane age 7 years old walks with Lady Samhain age 5 years old and Barbara carries in one and half year old Lord Anthony Christopher in her arms, and they walk over to Lord Richard William and precocious 7 year old, La...

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane age 7 years old walks with Lady Samhain age 5 years old and Barbara carries in one and half year old Lord Anthony Christopher in her arms, and they walk over to Lord Richard William and precocious 7 year old, Lady Elizabeth looks at her father and asks " What title will you give her father?"

"Lady Elizabeth. Your sister is the heiress to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory. She is your third cousin, Lord Richard William Carey, and you share the same mother." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her father " She is my sister, father. Give her a title please." Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Lady Caroline Matilda has a title and it is the future Duchess of Bedford Territory as yours is the future Duchess of Norfolk." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Lord Andrew Charles. Don't confuse our daughter." Lady Karissa calls out from her bed, "Lady Elizabeth. Your father will explain later to you."

Lady Samhain looks at her new sister and she tells her father " Lady Caroline Matilda looks like me."

"You too do resemble each other because Lady Jeanette Virginia is your great-great-grandmother and she is Lady Caroline Matilda great-great-great-grandmother." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"You see her great-great-grandmother is Lady Sophia Charlotte and she is your great-grandfather's sister

"You see her great-great-grandmother is Lady Sophia Charlotte and she is your great-grandfather's sister." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Lady Caroline Matilda is your third cousin and Lord Richard William Carey is your third cousin once removed, as is Lord Thomas William Howard. You share the same great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Barbara walks over carrying one and half year old, Lord Anthony Christopher and three days later he will turn two years old and he looks down at his little sister and he places a baby-doll with her and he tells his father, " This baby doll is for my new sister and her name is Queen Caroline Matilda of Denmark."

The doll becomes the favorite baby-doll of Lady Caroline Matilda and later on she passes it onto her daughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey and Lady Isabella Karissa passes it to her daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Carey and she passes it to her daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey.

Lord Richard William Carey holds his new daughter and he tells his cousins "I would not trade my daughter for any sons as she is worth her weight in gold."