The First Suitor, Lord Willliam Seymour,

My father and mother allowed me to start to court young men with them in attendance when I turned the age of 13 years old in 2333.

I was considered the pride of The Howard family, and I am the heiress to the largest Territory and Dukedom of Star Base 12- Norfolk.

To the South of Norfolk is Suffolk Territory, and to The west of Norfolk is Wessex Territory, to East of Norfolk is Essex Territory and to the North by Northwest is Northampton Territory, and to the South-West is Bedford Territory and to the south by southeast is Somerset Territory.

In The Dukedom of Somerset Territory, my first cousin twice removed, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard has a grandson, Lord William Seymour who is the son of Lord Thomas Seymour and Lady Frances Carr and he is the oldest son of my first cousin twice removed, Lady Autumn Bridget and Lord Edward Seymour and he was born in 2318.

My first cousin twice removed, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth is married to Lord Edward Seymour, sister, Lady Margery Seymour.

Lord William Seymour is my second cousin through Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and we share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior.

Lord William Seymour is the Heir to the Dukedom of Somerset and his sister, Lady Patricia Wilhelmina Howard is heiress to Cambridge Territory as well.

In 2333, I was introduced to Lord William Seymour as a possible suitor and he is quite handsome, and under the watchful eye of my lady mother, Lady Karissa out at Windsor Manor.

Lord William and I are allowed to strow out in the garden at Windsor Manor, but the garden at Windsor Manor can't compare to the garden at Beltane Manor.

Lord William Seymour is charming, tall with sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, and he is romantic.

In fact, he reminds me of my first cousin twice removed, Lady Autumn Bridget who he resembles along with his great-grandfather, my great-great-uncle, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second.

Lord William Seymour has one flaw and that flaw is that he is not the man I want in my life, and he doesn't care my late grandfather's name with him,  and  I don't want to marry outside of my family, even though he is my second cousin of the matri...

Lord William Seymour has one flaw and that flaw is that he is not the man I want in my life, and he doesn't care my late grandfather's name with him, and I don't want to marry outside of my family, even though he is my second cousin of the matrilineal side of Lord Patrick William Howard The Second.

Lord William Seymour asked me, " What is wrong, Lady Victoria Elizabeth?"

" There is nothing wrong, Lord William." I answer " We are not married and we must keep it friendly."

"I am only 13 years old and you are only 15 years old, and I won't have my cotillion until I am 15 years old and you will be 17 years old, and you are still interested in me at that time. Please ask your father, Lord Thomas, to talk to my father, Lord Frederick William Howard The Fourth." I told him.

"You have your heart set on someone, I can tell Lady Victoria Elizabeth? " Lord William tells me.

"Oh! Who could that be? Please tell me , Lord William. I didn't know you had a crystal ball and you could see into my heart." I tell Lord William Seymour.

"I have no idea but I have seen it before." Lord William states.

"You are most gallant and handsome, Lord William and any woman who wins your heart is lucky." I told him.

"You are not the woman that is what you are telling me." Lord William asks me.

"I don't think so. I am only 13 years old and until I have my cotillion I am allowed to meet any number of possible suitors." I explain to Lord William.

"My father and mother want me to meet many suitors and when I present and only then may the fathers approach my father and mother but you have to go through my grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and my grandfather, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third." I will explain.

"If you meet their approval and only then will marriage negotiation begin but I have the final say." I tell Lord William Seymour.

"I don't see why your grandmother and your grandfather wouldn't approve as my grandmother and your grandmother are first cousins and we are second cousins to each other." Lord William explains.

"I want to meet other suitors and until then we must keep it friendly and platonic." I tell Lord Willliam Seymour.

I did like Lord Willliam Seymour, but later on I came to realize that he wasn't the man I was meant to marry and I set my mind at task to win the heart of my second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard the Fourth and with him I would have my daughter named for our dear late great-grandmother, Lady Karissa.