The Howard-Carey Actors and Their Wives

I have two grand uncles, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory and his younger brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory and they share the same birthday but five years apart from each other;

It was my older granduncle, Lord Albert Edward, that encouraged my younger grand-uncle, Lord Benjamin Lawrence to pursue a career in drama, acting and theater at The University on Star Base 12.

My grand-uncle, Lord Albert Edward born in 2285, started to attend the University in 2302 and my grand-uncle, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey who was born in 2289 started in 2307 and together they did summer and winter stock at the local theater on Star Base 12.

While attending The University in 2302, my granduncle, Lord Albert Edward met a young lady from an aristocratic family, Lady Elizabeth Valois and she was studying drama, music, singing, dancing, acting and theater too, and they started to date each other in 2305, they were married to each other in the garden at Beltane Manor.

My great-grandfather looked at his younger son, and he told him, " What is Howard acting?"

"Listen here father. I am going to become an actor and I haven't neglected Kent." Lord Albert Edward explains.

"I didn't ask you to confirm upon me the Dukedom of Kent when I was born, as if I had anything to say about it. " Lord Albert Edward tells my great-grandfather.

"Lady Elizabeth is from the Noble House of Valois and she is a direct descendant of King Louis The IX of France" Lord Albert Edward explains.

"Lord Francis doesn't mind his daughter following her dream, so why should you?" My granduncle, Lord Albert Edward tells my great-grandfather.

My great-grandmother tells my great-grandfather " Lord Andrew Charles. Chill out and stop trying to run our children's lives."

"You couldn't even run your own damn life very well." My great-grandmother tells him.

My granduncle, Lord Albert Edward married Lady Elizabeth Valois in 2305 and their first child, Lady Alberta Edwina Howard was born in 2310, five years after they were married, and Lord Edward Albert Howard was born in 2315, and Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard was born in 2320.

____________________________________

My youngest granduncle, Lord Benjamin Lawrence followed his brother into the same pursuit when he entered the University. He was taken by acting, and theater and he joined the Drama Club and he auditioned for many of the plays that the University put on.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey is a huge successful as is Lord Albert Edward Howard and together they do summer and winter stock and in 2308 he meets Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon, a young woman who is pursuing the same passion and they start to court and they marry each other in the garden at Beltane Manor in 2309, and 11 months later she gives birth to Lord George Frederick Carey the Second in 2310, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey in 2315 and Lord Richard Willliam Carey The Second in 2320.

Together they become the first Howard-Carey duet in The Theater on Star Base 12 and they are a huge success.

My older grand-uncle, Lord Albert Edward Howard died in 2375 and my younger granduncle, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey died in 2380.

They are succeeded by their granddaughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, and grandson, Lord John Philip Carey