The Second Suitor: Lord Edward Somerset

My family ancestry begins with a gentleman name Sir William Howard who was a judge in England back in the 12th century and his son Sir John Howard who married the great-granddaughter of King John named Lady Joan of Cornwall.

King John of England was the youngest son of King Henry The Second and he was his father' favorite son and with the death of his older brother, King Richard The I He came to the throne and with his second wife, Queen Isabella.

They had many children, two sons, King Henry The III and Prince Richard of Cornwall.

My ancestor, Sir John Howard marries Prince Richard of Cornwall granddaughter, Lad Joan of Cornwall and they have a son name Sir John Howard The II who marries Lady Alice de Boys and they have a son, Sir Robert Howard who marries Lady Margaret Scales, and they have Sir John Howard The Third who marries Lady lice Tendring as his second wife, and with her they have Sir Robert Howard who marries Lady Margaret Mowbray and she is the second daughter of Lord Thomas Nowbray and they have my noble ancestor, Lord John Howard, the 1st Duke of York and the Howard's like The Neville's and Devereux's support the Yorkists beginning with Lord Richard, Duke of York and his sons, King Edward The Fourth and King Richard The Third of England, and through their father they are great-great-grandsons of Prince Edmund, Duke of York and through their mother, Lady Anne Mortimer they are the great-great-great-grandsons of Prince Lionel, Duke of Clarence who are both the sons of King Edward The Third of England.

My great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard is a direct descendant of Lord John Howard through his son, Lord Thomas Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk and his son, Lord Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and his younger son, Sir William Howard, and his son, Sir Charles Howard who married Lady Catherine Carey, the sister of Lord Henry Carey, Baron Hundson and who was the niece of Queen Anne Boleyn and she was his second cousin, as they shared the same great-grandfather, Lord Thomas Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk.

My great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard was born in 2133 in Norfolk, England and shortly after the onset of World War Three and before it escalated it happened.

My great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard attended Oxford University and studies Architect and design from 2148-2150, but in 2150 he married Lady Margaret Devereux, and they were planning to settle in Yorkshire, England but their plans changed all of sudden with the news that world was on the verge of a third world war.

My great-great-great-great-great-grandfather at the age of 19 years old on April 27, 2153 received a vision as Noah did of the impending World War Three and with his brother in law, Lord John Devereux.

They went door to door and asked some of the most noble families from Europe who were living in England to come with them on the USS Excalibur on April 30, 2153.

On the morning of April 30, 2153, My great-great-great-great-great-grandfather with all the other families boarded the USS Excalibur from Heathrow International Airport in London and with Captain Archer at the helm headed for Star Base 12, with a stopover over Star Base 10.

The journey took them four year to arrive to Star Base 12 and they arrived on April 30, 2158, but it took them another five years to rebuild their lives and in finally all the families could start their family and my great-great-great-great-great-grandfather and mother gave birth to the first child of Star Base 12 and they named him Lord Frederick William Howard who was born on 2165, and he was followed by others, and in 2166, Lord Edmund Beaufort's wife, Lady Margaret gave birth to the first daughter born on Star Base 12 and the named her Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and soon many followed through the years of 2165-2179.

Well, my great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard married Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort in 2163, and my great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second is born in 2184 and in 2185, my great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior who became the 3rd Duke of Norfolk Territory.