Two Dukedoms United

Two Dukedoms United

It has never been recorded in history but only one time that the two kingdoms were united and it was with the marriage to Queen Isabella of Castile and King Ferdinand The Second of Aragon through their marriage that they united Spain in 1469.

Star Base 12 had many Dukedoms on it but none were united until the marriage of my second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The IV and me in 2339.

Each Dukedom had its own Duke or Duchess, and the same went for The Earldoms on Star Base 12 it had its own Earl or Countess.

With my marriage to Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third, the heir of The Dukedom of Lancaster in June of 2339, our marriage united both the Dukedoms of Lancaster and Norfolk on Star Base 12.

My dear Lord Andrew Charles Howard The third and I decided to co-jointly govern both The Dukedoms of Lancaster and Norfolk Territories in the name of our great-great-great-great-great-grandfathers, Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord Edmund Beaufort.

After all, if it had been their two children that married each other in 2163, and given us our start with our two great-great-great-grandfathers, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

Without Lady Jeanette Virginia, our great-great-great-grandfather's would have never been born.

In June of 2339, out at Norfolk Estate, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third and I were installed as Duke and Duchess of Lancaster and Duchess and Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.

Our family and the other Lords and Ladies attend our installation as Duke and Duchess of the Two Dukedoms of Lancaster and Norfolk on Star Base 12.

My mother, Lady Karissa Ann with my father, Lord Frederick William Howard The Fourth stand with my granduncle, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second and Lady Charlotte Lennox, and my grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and my grandfather, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third, Lord Frederick Howard The Third, Lady Mary Henrietta Howard nee Grey and Lady Katherine Georgiana, Duchess of Suffolk Territory as she is my grandaunt.

My grandmother and my granduncle walk up together and they announce " This is a proud day for both of us to give you Your new Duke and Duchess of both the Dukedoms and Territories of Lancaster and Norfolk."

"I have been Duke of Lancaster since 2280." My grand uncle tells his people, I am getting old as I am 58 years old. My dear wife and I want to retire now with all our children married."

"I leave my Dukedom in good hands with my grandson and great-niece, Lady Victoria Elizabeth, the granddaughter of my dear sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and my second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third." My granduncle, Lord Anthony tells his people.

My grandmother with my grandfather walks up and together they tells the good people of Norfolk Territory " It gives us the greatest pleasure to leave The Dukedom of Norfolk in the good hands of our granddaughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, and our grandnephew,, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth, who is the beloved grandson of my brother, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart, our second cousin.

"They are both young and strong as Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third and I were when we came to The Dukedom of Norfolk in 2299." My grandmother states.

"I am 64 years old now, and my dear Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third is close to 63." My grandmother tells her people.

"Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third and I will retire to Wessex House in Wessex Territory where our son, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Fourth is now Duke of Wessex." My grandmother tells her people.

"I have always done my best for Norfolk, and I know that my granddaughter and grandnephew will do the same for both Lancaster and Norfolk that they united this fine day." My grandmother tells the people of Lancaster and Norfolk.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third is presented with the coronet matrimony of Norfolk at the same time I presented with Coronet of Norfolk and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third is presented with coronet of Lancaster and I crowned with the cornet matrimony of Lancaster Territory.

I walk up to my dear grandaunt, " Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann. We would like to make a request of you?" I ask my dear grandaunt.

"I will be happy to fulfill your request, my dear grandaunt and nephew." Our grandaunt tells us.

"Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann. We would like to govern Lancaster and Norfolk from Beltane Manor." I ask her.

Our grandaunt is over-joyed that we want to govern out of Beltane Manor, but she tells us " I will be happy but you must also ask Lady Caroline Matilda Carey as she is Duchess of Bedford Territory."

Our grandaunt is there also and with her dear Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second and their son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Third, and his son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The fourth.

"My dear Grandaunt, Lady Caroline Matilda. Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third and I would like to govern Norfolk and Lancaster from Beltane Manor, but it is your Dukedom." I ask her.

My grandaunt looks at us and she answers " Why of course Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth and you may govern from your great-grandmother's home of Beltane Manor. I know as your grandmother and your grandfather would be overjoyed that you want to use Beltane Manor." Lady Caroline Matilda tells us.

"Beltane Manor is our new ancestral home of The Howard's and Carey's and Your grandaunt, Lady Samhain was the first to be born there." Lady Caroline Matilda tells us.

"We want our first child to be born and Lord Andrew Charles The Third and I have decided to name her in honor of her great-great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell." I tell our grandaunt.

Lady Caroline Matilda begins to cry " I think that is a wonderful idea, my dear Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles The Third." Our grandaunt tells us.

"I made a promise to her in 2325 that I would name her first great-great-granddaughter in honor of her." I told my grandaunt.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard the third and I moved into Beltane Manor in June of 2339, and much to our joy our first child was conceived at Beltane Manor and she is due in March of 2340.

Our joy will be complete with the birth of our first daughter who will be named in honor of late great-grandmother,Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell.