Part Two: My Heir, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth- His Brides

Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford

Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford is the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior through his oldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and his younger daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard who was born in 2245, and she was married to Lord Frederick William Stafford in 2263, and through their son, Lord William Stafford, and his son, Lord Edward Stafford and Lady Ursula Pole and they name their daughter after her great-great-grandmother, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard the favorite sister of Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford was born in 2347, on Star Base 10 in the Dukedom of Buckingham Territory and she would have a brother, Lord Henry Stafford in 2352, and she was destined to become the First Duchess of Buckingham Territory since the laws were changed in 2275, and she was the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior through his younger granddaughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta who was named by her father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior for his first love, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck, the aunt of his nephew, Lord David William Beck who father was Lord William David Beck who married Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior only niece, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard.

From Star-Base 10, travels Lord Edward Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory to meet his second cousin, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, Duchess of Norfolk and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The third, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third meet Lord Edward and Lady Ursula with their daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta.

Lord Edward and Lady Ursula bow and curtsy to Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth and Lady Victoria Elizabeth and they return it " Welcome to Star Base 12." I told my cousin.

"We are happy to meet you, Cousins, Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard the Third." Lord Edward tells us.

"This is our daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford." Lord Edward tells us.

"This is our son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fourth and he is only 15 years old and I believe your daughter is 13 years old." I ask my cousin.

"Yes. She just turned 13 years old, but she won't be ready to marry until she is 18 years old." Lord Edward tells us.

"She has not yet had her cotillion which will take place on Star Base 10 along with her cousins, Lady Cecily Neville." Lord Edward tells us.

"I can assure you that she comes with a good dowry and inheritance." Lord Edward tells my husband and I.

"We are not so concerned with the dowry, or inheritance as we are with her ability to have children." My husband tells our cousin.

"My wife and I had three children, two daughters and one son." Lord Edward explains.

"I was sorry to hear about my great-great-uncle passing." Lord Edward tells us.

"My dear great-great-grandmother died in 2315." Lord Edward told us.

"She was 70 years old when she died, and she told me a lot about her favorite little brother and how she foretold that he would become the next Duke of Norfolk Territory when she was only five years old." Lord Edward told us.

Lord Andrew Charles the Third and I watch our son, Lord Andrew Charles The fourth look at his third cousin, Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford, and he walks over to her and he bows "Welcome to Beltane Manor." Our son tells his third cousin.

"Thank you, Cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard the Fourth." Lady Charlotte Augusta tells her cousin.

"Tell me something, Cousin, Lady Charlotte Augusta. How many children do you want?" Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fourth asks his cousin.

"The question is how many can you give me?" Lady Charlotte Augusta asks.

"It depends on you." Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth tells Lady Charlotte Augusta.

"What! Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth. What school did you attend here on Star Base 12?" Lady Charlotte Augusta asks.

"I went to the same parochial school that my great-great-grandfather attended." Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth tells her.

"Oh! It figures. They didn't teach you biology." Lady Charlotte Augusta says with a laugh.

Lady Charlotte Augusta walks over to her father and mother " Father,mother, I won't marry this brainless idiot." Lady Charlotte Augusta tells her father and mother.

"Do you know what he told me? It depends on me and how many children I want and can give him." Lady Charlotte Augusta tells her father.

I start to laugh " Oh Valhalla,she sounds just like our great-grandmother, Lady Karissa and what she told our great-grandfather in 2274."

"I heard about Lady Karissa, Cousin Lady Victoria Elizabeth. I was so sorry to hear of her passing." Lady Charlotte Augusta told me.

"You remind me of her so much, Lady Charlotte Augusta and you have her wit and sense of humor." I tell her with a laugh.

"I must be honest, Cousin Lady Victoria Elizabeth. I look to marry a young man with a better education and know that he is responsible for the sex of our unborn children and how many he can me." Lady Charlotte Augusta explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth is very handsome and I am sure one day he will find his bride, but he is not the one for me." Lady Charlotte Augusta explains.

"I have my pick of sons on Star Base 10 including Lord Christopher Neville, and he too is my third cousin." Lady Charlotte Augusta explains, and there is Lord Frederick David Howard, the great-grandson of Lord David Frederick HOward, who is also my second cousin through my great-great-aunt, Lady Paulina Charlene who married your great-great-uncle, Lord Patrick William Howard." Lady Charlotte Augusta tells me.

I look at my son and I tell him " You have two more strikes against you, before your father and I choose your bride for you."

With that Lord Edward, and his wife, and Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford return to Star Base 10 and To The Dukedom of Buckingham.

"Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth. Do you realize that by marrying Lady Charlotte Augusta. You could have brought the Dukedom of Buckingham Territory to Lord Patrick William Howard?" I ask my son.

"She was not to my liking, mother." My son tells me.

"You have two more to go before your father and I choose your bride for you." I told my son.