The Happiest Marriage

My mother told me that out of all of my great-grandmother's children which included four daughters and three sons, that my grandaunt, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory made the happiest marriage.

My mother told me that she was nicknamed by my great-grandmother, "The Peace-maker" of The Howard family.

My grandaunt, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene was born on The Pagan New Year of 2276 and she was the first of her children to be born at Beltane Manor.

My great-grandfather never doubted that my grandaunt was his daughter when he saw her and her dark golden brown hair and brown eyes he knew that there was no way that she wouldn't be his daughter, as she also resembled my great-great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort,

 whereas my maternal grandmother, Lady Elizabeth resembled my paternal great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill with her golden blonde hair and blue eyes.

My dear grandaunt, Lady Samhain when she was born was created the Duchess of Clarence Territory in the name of my great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard

When she was ten years old, she went out to live at Clarence House in Clarence Territory with her regents, Lord Frederick William Howard The III, my grandfather, and Lord Thomas William Howard, my third cousin twice removed.

She was sent with a nanny, governess, two cooks, a butler, two maids, porter, and two ladies maids., but my grand-aunt attended the local school with my grandmother, Lady Elizabeth rather than a finishing school.

My grandmother told me about the mutual affection between my grand-aunt and second cousin twice removed, Lord David William Beck The Second.

My grandmother told me they were allowed out in the garden at Beltane Manor and one day Lord David William Beck The Second planted a kiss on my grand-aunt's cheek and gave her a bouquet of roses that he had picked out in the garden.

Later on, my second cousin twice removed announced to his father and mother that when he grew up that he was going to marry my grand-aunt but his father told me " I don't know how my first cousin is to approve that, but have no fear because Lady Karissa will pave the wave for her favorite daughter for love."