The Gathering at Beltane Manor

Beltane Manor is the new residence of The Howard's and it is situated in Bedford Territory on Star Base 12.

It was founded in 2164 by Lord John Carey, 1st Duke of Bedford and it is located in the southwestern region of Star Base 12.

The inhabitants in Bedford Territory are from many countries including Scotland, Ireland, England, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark and many of them come from different religious backgrounds including Christianity, Jewish, Islam and Pagan and some are Amish, and Quakers, but they all live together in unity.

In Bedford Territory. There are many races, White, Afro-American, and Hispanic-American, but there is no racism and there is no sexism allowed and furthermore, no judgment or condemnation against any one who is different and lives a different life-sytles.

In Bedford Territory -There are three houses of worship, and tolerance is preached and taught, and everyone admires their Duke, Lord Richard William Carey, 4th Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his only granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who married the grandson of Lord John Carey, who was a good friend to Lord Patrick William Howard.

Why wouldn't they be since their ancestors married each other in 1520, with the marriage of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk great-granddaughter, Lady Mary Boleyn marrying Sir William Carey, the great-grandson of Lord Edmund Beaufort, 2nd Duke of Somerset and both came from the matrilineal line.

Sir William Carey was the son of Sir Thomas Carey and Lady Margaret Spencer and Lady Margaret Spencer was the granddaughter of Lord Edmund Beaufort and his daughter, Lady Eleanor Beaufort.

Sir William Carey and Lady Mary Boleyn had two children, Lady Catherine Carey who married Sir Charles Howard and Lord Henry Carey married Lady Anne Morgan.

Lord Henry Carey's daughter, Lady Catherine Carey married Sir Francis Knolly and they had Lady Lettice Knollys who married Lord Walter Devereux, 1st Earl of Essex Territory.

Lord Robert Frederick Carey married Lady Lettice Wilhelmina Knolly in 2248 and their son, Lord Richard William Carey was born in 2250.

Lord Robert Frederick Carey didn't live to become Duke of Bedford Territory as he predeceased his father, Lord George Frederick Carey by three months in 2250, and his son, Lord Richard William Carey, became Duke in 2250 at the age of 20 years old.

Lord Richard William Carey tries to bring peace and prosperity to Bedford Territory, and he lives in his ancestral home of Bedford Castle built by his great-great-great-grandfather's, Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord John Carey.

Beltane Manor became the new ancestral home of The Howard's in 2276, when Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa moved into Beltane Manor.

Norfolk Estate was closed up and used only by Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lord Patrick Willliam Howard the Second before they became Duke of Cambridge and Duke of Sussex Territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles " We will raise our children at Beltane and we will build a New Howard-Carey Mausoleum and there we will be laid to rest when our time comes.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard's office is at Beltane Manor and their other four three children, plus Lord Richard William Carey two children and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third daughter are at Beltane Manor.

Lord Richard William Carey's favorite cousin is Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland and Lord Frederick William Howard The Third.

Lord Frederick William Howard The Third is Lord Richard William Carey second cousin, and Lord Thomas William Howard is Lord Richard William Carey's third cousin.

They were all one of Lord Frederick William Howard's children, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second and Lord Andrew Charles Howard,Duke of Northumberland Territory.