The Two Rivals Meet

The Two Rivals Meet

Lord Andrew Charles Howard takes his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey advice and he asks Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley to travel to Norfolk Estate.

When Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley receives the request he is very weary of Lord Andrew Charles Howard intentions for the meeting.

They have been rivals ever since 2274, and when Kevin was taking his internship he married Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, he was hoping that would wait for him to complete his internship to marry her in 2279.

When Kevin returns to Star Base 12, he finds out Lord Andrew Charles Howard has taken away the only woman he would ever love, and he marries his second choice, Lady Isabella Collins in 2279 and l3 months later after they marry each they have the first two of their children, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second in July of 2280.

By that time Lady Karissa had had three children with Lord Andrew Charles, Lady Elizabeth aged five years old, Lady Samhain aged 3/12 years old and one month old, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley looks at Lady Isabella and she tells him " What harm can it do, Kevin?"

"I know that sorry piece of work, Lady Isabella." Kevin tells Lady Isabella " Now why should I travel to Norfolk Estate?"

"You need to put the past behind you, dear Kevin. I know that I wasn't your first choice when you returned, and Karissa was your first choice. I knew her at Madame's Boarding House and she told Lady Josette, Lady Millicent and I that she would not wait or rather she could not wait." Lady Isabella explains.

"She never meant to get involved with Lord Andrew Charles Howard and in fact Lord Richard William Carey took her out to Norfolk Estate to file a grievance with Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior for violating the prime directive." Lady Isabella tells Kevin.

"We have a son together, Kevin and he will prove to be a real blessing to you." Lady Isabella tells Kevin.

"Ladies like my sisters and I have to marry." Lady Isabella tells Kevin, " Lady Josette got the real prize when she married Lord John Seymour and Lady Millicent got the second prize when she married Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, as they are prettier than I am." Lady Isabella states.

"I don't think you can compare day and night together." Kevin tells her.

"You are the prettiest of your sisters, and of course Lord John Seymour was made to marry by his father, Lord William Seymour." Kevin tells her, " Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior made Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third take a second wife, and The Howard's and Seymours don't need the dowry."

"I married you without a dowry and I don't need the title or property." Kevin tells Lady Isabella.

"I am thankful to your father, Lord Jeremiah, for giving us our property on Collinswood." Kevin tells her.

"I asked you why should I go out to Norfolk Estate and even meet with Lord Andrew Charles Howard?" Kevin asks Lady Isabella.

"Kevin. It can't hurt to find out what Lord Andrew Charles Howard wants." Lady Isabella tells him.

__________________________________________

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley uses the Collin coach to carry him to Norfolk from Wessex Territory and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second escorts The Collin carriage safely through Wessex and into Norfolk Territory and he escorts him to Norfolk Estate and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second tells him " I have done my job and now I will leave you."

Standing outside of Norfolk Estate is Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he walks up to the Collin carriage and he bows to Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley " Thank you for coming, Kevin." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.