Lord Patrick William Howard The Third

My granduncle, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster married his second cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart, and they had two sons, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second named for my great-great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard resembled his maternal grandmother, Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg, and his younger brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second resembled my great-great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Alexander Andrew was born in 2302, and his younger brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second was born in 2305, and they were different as day and night.

They had a sister, Lady Josephine Karissa who was born in 2310, and she didn't look either her father or mother but she did resemble my grandaunt, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory and my great-great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

My mother told me that Lord Alexander Charles mother, Lady Catherine Gordon was pious woman born into a Orthodox Presbyterian family and she was a direct descendant of King James The First of Scotland through his daughter, Princess Annabella of Scotland who married Lord George Gordon and they had son, Lord Alexander Gordon and it was his daughter, Lady Catherine married Lord James Alexander Stuart and they had Lady Patricia Eugenie who was my great-great-great-grandmother and her brother, Lord James Alexander married Lady Catherine Gordon and they were the father and mother of Lord Alexander Charles Start who married Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg and they had two children, Lady Alexandrina Charlene and Lord Ferdinand Louis Stuart.

My granduncle, Lord Anthony Christopher would marry Lady Alexandrina Charlene in 2300, and in 2302, they would have Lord Alexander Andrew and in 2305, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second.

My first cousin twice removed, Lord Alexander Andrew would marry Lady Charlotte Louisa Bourbon in 2317 and in 2320 they would have Lord Patrick William Howard The Third and my first cousin twice removed, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second would elope and marry, Lady Charlotte Lennox and in 2318 and in 2320 they would have Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third.

I was born in between Lord Patrick William Howard the Third and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third, followed by Lady Jeanette Virginia Carey, Lady Charlene Andrea Howard, Lady Jeanette Virginia Carey and Lord Richard William Carey The Second, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard.

All but two were the great-great-grandchildren of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell.

Lord Patrick William Howard The Third is the heir to the Dukedom of Lennox Territory and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third is the heir to the Dukedom of Lancaster and Westminster Territories, Lady Jeanette Virginia Carey is heiress to The Dukedom of Bedford Territory and Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard is heiress to The Dukedom of Clarence Territory,

Lady Charlene Andrea Howard is heiress to the Duchess of Sussex Territory, and Lord Edward Albert Howard is heir to the Dukedom of Kent through his mother, Lady Alberta Edwina Howard..

I asked my mother " Why do I have so many cousins?"

My mother started to laugh and she tells me " Your great-great-grandmother would tells me that the Howard men don't know how to keep their penis in their pants and they are dangerous and your paternal great-great-grandmother, Lady Susan Virgina occurs with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and she told " Lady Susan Virginia told your great-great-grandfather " I only want two children. I am not going to be your family's breeding mare."

"Be satisfied with two children." My mother tells me.

"Your maternal great-great-grandmother agreed to give your great-great-grandfather his five children, and she gave him one every five years but the only exception was with Lady Samhain, who was 16 months younger than your grandmother.'" My mother tells me.

"Neither of your great-great-grandmothers were either born into an aristocratic or gentry family and they were exactly what your two great-great-grandfathers were looking for." My mother explained it to me.

"Your great-great-grandmother picked out your great-great-grandfather mistress for him, but according to Lady Anastasia mother, Lady Charlotte Theresa, "He was cold as ice until March of 2285 when they came together and your great-great-grandmother was expecting your granduncle, Lord Albert Edward, Duke of Kent." My mother told me.

"Your great-great-grandmother confirmed it that your great-great-grandfather was cold as ice and they kept separate suites until it came time to have another child which occurred every five years. " My mother told me.

"Your grandmother and grandfather wanted only three children, and after I was born she told her second cousin, Lord David William Beck, " Castrate him Lord David William."

"Lord David Beck told your grandmother it was to drastic and he fitted with a birth control device which would keep her from having a second child until she was ready again and that didn't happen until I was five years old with birth of your uncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Fourth in 2300, and five year later she gave birth to your aunt, Lady Susan Virginia Howard. " My mother told me.

"I have no clue what Lady Mary Henrietta Grey told your paternal grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard The Third." My mother confesses.

"The Greys are a large family and one of their ancestors, Lord Reyonld Grey married twice and between two wives he had 12 children. " My mother confesses.

"I do know that Lord Edmund Grey, your maternal great-great-grandfather, had two brothers, and two sisters, and he was the oldest of five children." My mother told me.

"Lord Edmund never had a son but three daughters, your aunt, Lady Catherine married into the Beck family, Lady Edmee married Lord Thomas William Howard, himself a cousin of your' and Lady Mary Henrietta married your grandfather." My mother explains.

" I know that Lady Georgette Grey is next in line for the Dukedom of Suffolk." My mother states, ' Their first cousin, Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck will inherit the Viscountcy of Elmhurst Estate, and her brother,Lord David William Beck The Second will inherit the Earldom of Essex Territory.' My mother explains.

Lady Edmee's son, Lord Philip Edward Howard will inherit the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory and he was born in 2295 as well, but your grandmother wasn't aware that your third cousin twice removed had married." My mother confesses.

Lord Patrick Willliam Howard The Third married Lady Charlotte Scott in 2336 and their son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard The Second is born in 2338, two years before Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third and I have our daughter, Lady Karissa Eliz...

Lord Patrick Willliam Howard The Third married Lady Charlotte Scott in 2336 and their son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard The Second is born in 2338, two years before Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third and I have our daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth but also in 2238, my first cousin second time removed, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Fourth married the younger sister of Lady Charlotte Scott, Lady Anne Scott and they give birth to Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Fifth.

My dear daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth has two possible suitors between her third cousins.