My Dear Son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth

Lord Andrew Charles The Third and I prepare for the arrival of our second child to be born in July of 2345.

We have his nursery all prepared for him, as Lady Karissa Elizabeth will have her own suite with her own nanny.

The nursery is adjoined to our suite, so I can take care of our second child as I took care of Lady Karissa Elizabeth when she was born.

"I was determined to be more like my grandmother, Lady Elizabeth and place Norfolk third over my husband and children who come second and my God and Goddess come first.

Lord Andrew Charles and I have chosen the name for our son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth as Lord Patrick Willliam Howard The Third has named his son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard the Second, but just in case if we have a second daughter we will call her Lady Andrea Charlene Howard after her maternal great-great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard who is both our great-grandfather.

Our second child will be born at Beltane Manor, where Lady Karissa Elizabeth was born five years before.

I was thinking, wouldn't it be grand if this child was born on July 4, 2345, but it is just wishful thinking.

Lord Andrew Charles The Fourth and I are only 25 years old and we will space our third child for the year of 2350.

My dear Lord Andrew Charles The Third is so gentle, so kind, so loving, and he wears his heart on his sleeve..

I often think back to when I met Lord William Seymour and Lord Edward Somerset and wonder how they are and if they ever married.

I do write my first cousin twice removed, Lady Autumn Bridget and ask her how her great-grandson is doing.

Lady Autumn Bridget writes "Lord William is doing well and he is married now. He married Lady Mary Seton and he has two children."

Lord Edward and I are well and so are Lady Paulina Charlene and her daughter, Lady Patricia Wilhelmina." My first cousin twice removed writes me from Cambridge Territory.

"The other news is that my first cousin, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth is now a grandfather to a grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Sixth, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and Lady Margery are proud as peacocks." My first cousin twice removed writes to me.

"I have not heard from my brother, Lord David Frederick. I heard he has a grandson, Lord James William Howard." My first cousin twice wrote to me.

Lord Andrew Charles The Third and I wait for the birth of our second child, and living with us is my grandmother, mother and father and little sister, but my dear brother, Lord Frederick William Howard The Fifth born in 2325 has just married Lady Louisa Scott and they seem happy together.

They are on their honey-moon and My uncle, Lord William Frederick Howard who married my grandaunt, Lady Sophia Dorothea and their daughter, Lady Mary Henrietta born in 2320 also has a granddaughter, Lady Charlotte Dorothea Howard who is Lady Karissa Elizabeth's age.

"There is no news from my youngest grandaunt, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard from Sussex Territory about her family and her brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The fourth tells me " Sis is melancholy since her mother died in 2330."

"Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is surrounded by her grandchildren, Lady Frederica Andrea, Lord Charles Andrew, and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth..

I tell my first cousin twice removed "She was robbed of her father early and she was only fifteen years and even though she has three fours brothers. It couldn't compensate for the loss of her father, and later on her mother.."